- Оценена с 1 от 5от Edison Franklin, преди 5 денаDangerous. DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials automatically turns off IBM Trusteer Endpoint Protection when enabled. Consequently, hackers could steal all your passwords including that to your bank account. You could lose all your money. Everytime I turn on Firefox, a popup asks to turn on DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials. I wish it would shut up.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Carlos Arcos, преди 18 денаAl instalar privacy essentials, borra todos los buscadores alternativos. Al desinstalarlo, ya no se pueden restaurar, ni los demás, ni el propio Duck Duck go, que deja tambiñen de funcionar. Igualmente, interfiere con Firebox y deja de abrir os enlaces en nueva pestaña. Un auténtico desastre desde las últimas versiones.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Firefox user 13558218, преди месецThey are entirely insane if they think I will install their spyware extension to get their "email protection". Is it not enough that they get my incoming email? In contrast, relay dot firefox dot com provides email protection for free without having to install an extension. In short, try Firefox Relay before you try this extension for email protection.
Отговор от разработчикапубликувано на преди месецHi there -- please rest assured that our Email Protection never has access to your inbox, and we don't save any mail when removing trackers and forwarding messages to you. See our privacy guarantees for more info: https://duckduckgo.com/email/privacy-guarantees
I had to go to https://mycroftproject.com/ to find clear instructions on achieving this.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Firefox user 15151704, преди 4 месецаAfter DuckDuckGo has also sold itself and filters content, as well as forwards user behavior, it's just scrap. You can also stay with Google, they have the better search algorithms.
Don't get confused with the statements that they won't do it. After all, their payment also depends on users using the site. The fact is they have been caught and are no longer trustworthy. The recension you wrote for yourself doesn't negate that either. Do you think we are stupid?!
Отговор от разработчикапубликувано на преди 3 месецаNeither of these claims are true. We don't censor news and, unless legally prohibited, you should find all media outlets in our results. Let us know if you're seeing differently. On our privacy protections, we don't track you, there are no 3rd-party trackers in our app, and we do restrict 3rd-party Microsoft scripts on sites you visit. Please see the explanation from our founder/CEO here: https://www.reddit.com/r/technology/comments/uxiah9/comment/i9xxjsn/?context=3
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Firefox user 17155439, преди 4 месецаI'm also convinced they're allowing Microsoft to track people. I found out that for now UltraBlock is a good alternative. It also blocks trackers and tries to block ads on top of that.
Отговор от разработчикапубликувано на преди 4 месецаWe are not. We don't track you, there are no 3rd-party trackers in our app, and we restrict 3rd-party Microsoft scripts on sites you visit. More here: https://www.reddit.com/r/technology/comments/uxiah9/duckduckgo_caught_giving_microsoft_permission_for/i9xxjsn/?context=3
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Mr.Pikachu The Madman, преди 4 месецаWow.
Never in a million years did I think a organization could break my trust this badly.
Their contractual obligations to Microsoft should have been upfront.
Also, note the developer responses in these reviews! They're lying through their teeth!
Use something else like Brave Search.
Отговор от разработчикапубликувано на преди 4 месецаHi Mr.Pikachu. We're not sure if you've read the detailed summary that our founder/CEO wrote on reddit a few weeks ago but you can find it here: https://www.reddit.com/r/technology/comments/uxiah9/duckduckgo_caught_giving_microsoft_permission_for/i9xxjsn/?context=3
The stories going around are very misleading and hopefully that link above will provide more context.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от privacy-xplorer, преди 4 месецаLack of transparency in operating policy, blocking trackers but allowing certain trackers anon or not without clearly informing users butchers trust and credibility.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от ㅤㅤ, преди 5 месецаThe Email Protection's "Autofill" feature interfieres with the fields "TO", "CC" and "BCC" of the ProtonMail webmail interface by pasting a DDG private email adress in all these fields and making hard to manage them.
It would be a great idea to add an option to disable the "Autofill" feature in specific websites or [sub]domains.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от RadianDRZ, преди 5 месецаCensorship!!! As soon as the CEO informed that they were down ranking sites that they didn't agree with, I said good bye.
I can no longer support DDG if they are against free speech.
We are adults. We have the right to our own opinions and research. Do not take that away!
- Оценена с 1 от 5от lone_thumper-1364602543.64, преди 5 месецаI used to be a fan and proponent of DDG, but upon reading about their filtering of information that doesn't fit their political ideology, I am no longer a user or supporter. In fact, I am a vocal critic to those that I know who are considering using them. They broke the trust.
Отговор от разработчикапубликувано на преди 5 месецаWe understand that there are a number of stories circulating alleging we are purging independent media outlets and other content from our search results. These stories and the accusations are not true. If you can't find something on DuckDuckGo, please let us know what it is specifically and we'll investigate.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Jamieson, преди 6 месецаJust abandoned the reason anyone would use this subpar search engine in the first place. Quite an odd decision but brain injuries are a real thing I supposed.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Vlad, преди 6 месецаDuckduckGo's popularity is largely due to the reputation of the search engine, caring for the confidentiality of its users and free from any censorship. Nevertheless, DuckduckGo deleted several large pirate sites from search results, among them The Pirate Bay, 1337x, Fmovies, Nyaa.see and LookMovie.io. Before that, you stated that you would delete from the issuance of "propaganda". I think that you yourself violate your rules and in particular Firefox policies about the free Internet.
P.S. I delete this expansion and will discourage them to enjoy your acquaintances.
Отговор от разработчикапубликувано на преди 5 месецаThere are a number of stories circulating alleging we are purging independent media outlets and other content from our search results. These stories and the accusations are not true. If you can't find something on DuckDuckGo, please let us know what it is specifically and we'll investigate.