- Оценена с 3 от 5от joefiesta, преди 2 месецаi can no longer select multiple cookies when I want to delete more than one at a time. FF 107.0.1. Win7-pro 64.
- Оценена с 3 от 5от zaitcelove, преди 3 месецаWithout sorting cookies by time, this add-on is practically useless for me.
- Оценена с 3 от 5от Korwin, преди 2 годиниПриложение заявлено, как способное управлять cookies внутри контейнеров, что и требовалось. В интерфейсе этот функционал также присутствует, только почему-то "containers" названы "context(s)". Однако, удалить cookie не получается ни при помощи контекстного меню, ни кнопкой ("Remove the current cookie"). При этом, у cookie нет значка замка, т. е. блокировка от удаления отсутствует.
- Оценена с 3 от 5от duerra, преди 2 годиниThis was great and an extension I use every day. I still use it every day on desktop. Then Mozilla decided to put the clamp-down on extensions on mobile and now it's no longer available on Android. PLEASE MAKE THIS AVAILABLE AGAIN ON ANDROID! The product description still advertises this as being supported on Android.
- Оценена с 3 от 5от Firefox user 13834806, преди 3 години- Add create cookie button, pls.
- Add Netscape HTTP Cookie File format support, pls.
- Оценена с 3 от 5от irvnriir, преди 3 годиниSadly it doesn't display and allow to export/import Local Storage items .
- Оценена с 3 от 5от seeley, преди 3 годиниI'm enjoying this cookie manager however:
1. In the "Manage all Cookies" page, PLEASE add TRASHCAN icons that appears when HOVERING over each domain and each cookie item to immediately click on that particular trashcan icon to delete a particular domain or cookie (whether "Sub-domains" is selected or not selected). PLEASE. I'm sure this would be a greatly welcomed feature. I'm tired of right-clicking to delete a domain. Thanks.
2. "Sub-domains" and "Auto Refresh" are always unticking (unchecking) themselves!!!! This is brutal.
Thanks for your consideration.
- Оценена с 3 от 5от Firefox user 12255223, преди 3 годиниI'm grateful for this add-on, and I am easily able to control cookies, protecting some and deleting others. I've been using it for several months.
This week, the capability to delete local storage stopped functioning. Hitting the switch used to empty the storage, but now it doesn't work. I'm not quite sure what's going on.
Update: I still like this add-on, but it does not work well. Often and irregularly, the file of saved cookies just disapears. I learned to save and restore my saved cookies so I can keep the add-on working, but there is a serious problem with it. On the plus side, the local storage deletion seems to work now.
Further update: Same problem as before. The file of saved cookies now tends to disappear overnight, and I have to reload it. It's much more frequent than before, and I downgraded the add on as a result from 4 to 3.
- Оценена с 3 от 5от MicahStone, преди 4 годиниThis comment is RIGHT ON: Rated 3 out of 5
by Firefox user 13260415, a month ago
"Delete current context cookies" deletes nothing. What current context means to you?
Please, add "Delete all cookies except protected".
---A one button click to "delete all except protected" would make this a 5 STAR add-on !!! It would also be desirable in the list of all cookies to clearly show which are protected and which not !
Отговор от разработчикапубликувано на преди 4 годиниHi, the contexts of navigation or contextual identities were introduced with Firefox 53-57, this function erases all the cookies of the context used by the displayed tab when you call it.
In an update I will display the name of the context used.
Also i discovered a little bug in the main interface when you call this function. Under certain conditions the user should manually actualize the interface to see the cookies disappear.
> Please, add "Delete all cookies except protected".
When you "delete all cookies" only the protected ones remain.
It would not make sense to be able to protect a cookie when it could be erased in the same way as any other cookie.
> It would also be desirable in the list of protected cookies
Yes, that's right, I'm thinking about it.
- Оценена с 3 от 5от vv, преди 4 годиниopt-out of ads speeds up WWWeb somewhat !
just disable all domains there so you get 130+ opt-out cookies.
with these in place and google analytics opt-out add-on Websurfing speeds up noticeably even with uBlock in place.
save + restore (or protect from pristine profile) the opt-out cookies for fast web.
- Оценена с 3 от 5от cgagnier, преди 5 годиниWorks fine, but it is not particularly easy to find the cookies for the current page and quickly edit them