- Оценена с 1 от 5от RA, преди 3 месецаMuch too hard to use properly (not intuitive). Trying to delete or protect cookies from one domain ends up deleting or protecting all cookies...hardly practical. It's easier to just use the cookie manager built into Windows.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от kelendral, преди годинаThe developer of this addon should be ashamed to continue to claim features that have repeatedly been shown to not work and Mozilla should be ashamed for recommending broken garbage.
I am not sure how Mozilla can recommend this.
This extension is broken in so many ways.
There are many thread about failure and inability to delete cookies.
There are also threads showing it is broken when it comes to edit of cookies (can't even change a session cookie to expire on a specific date.
This addon is only good if you want to view your cookies.
This addon is WORTHLESS as a Cookie Manager.
This addon does not allow managing MOST cookies and instead treats them as read only.
This addon is a failure compared to the addons it claimed to be inspired by.
Further the support has been non-existent.
What criteria does Mozilla use when recommending addons that they would recommend this BROKEN and INCOMPLETE excuse for a cookie manager. According to the "Recommended" status Mozilla has reviewed it for functionality. Every person at Mozilla who has installed or even looked at this addon and said it deserves a Recommended status should be barred from any code or review positions for gross negligence and incompetence.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от AS@addons.mozilla.org, преди 2 годиниFound out the hard way that "current Context" is the same as "Delete all cookies for all websites" so 1 star. I am only rating it 1 star because I don't know how to rate it lower. (If I wanted to delete all cookies for all websites, I don't need an add-on. Firefox already has that option.)
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Gregory Smith, преди 2 годиниThis no longer works in Firefox 86.0 64-bit on Linux as of at least this week (1st week of March, 2021). Many cookies are left after clicking "Delete Current Context Cookies." The only way to clear the cookies is to restart Firefox.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Барбосса, преди 2 годиниI dont know for what such high marks, but simply I couldn't add cookie at my site. I can change cookies but I have to add. So "remove"
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Firefox user 14004666, преди 3 годиниI tried to protect some cookies. Then, in Firefox 78.0b7, when clicking " Cleaning Data", all cookies are deleted even so-said protected.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Beauford Anton Stenberg, преди 3 годиниCan I toggle cookies on and off on this app? It didn't state whether that functionality was possible specifically in the spec.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Firefox user 15112026, преди 3 годиниI tried to use it for only one function - to block the change of a certain cookie. Seems it allows you to do this, "Prevent sites from clearing protected cookies, even if they are expired" is enabled in the settings, but cookie still changes.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от CodemanV, преди 4 годиниDoesn't work, clicking on icon just shows a popup with a list of cookies but clicking on anything does nothing, absolutely useless.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Firefox user 13211394, преди 5 годиниExtremly useless. Bad user interface. Filter for domains is not prefilled with the one of the current tab. This is a really bad extension.
EDIT: The problem in your link is a different one. The addon works. I can view and delete cookies but when I open the extention I want to see all the cookies of the current domain. I don't want to filter manually.
Отговор от разработчикапубликувано на преди 5 годиниHi, you are the second person to report this behavior.
I talk about it on the issue https://github.com/ysard/cookie-quick-manager/issues/23.
Maybe this behavior is due to the version of Firefox you are using (developer version ?) and therefore to a modification of the API not yet present on the current public version (60.0.1).
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Bahamut, преди 5 годиниУжасный интерфейс. Программа просто удалила все мои куки и не дала с ними ничего сделать. Бэкап? Пфф, бэкап для слабых!