- Оценена с 5 от 5от Alexandre ABRIOUX, преди 2 месецаSimple yet powerful extension. It can assign domains to "No Container" and enable a custom container to be the default container. Thank you for making this; it has been an excellent replacement for the official multi-container extension.
- Оценена с 5 от 5от WorldSerpent, преди годинаI am using this add-on along side Container Tabs Sidebar and its one of my favorite combos now. It took me a bit of learning on the global and regex patterns but it's working great for my purposes.
- Оценена с 3 от 5от xerus, преди годинаAmazingly useful!
- has not been updated in over half a year
- if a rule matches in both Containerise and Multi-Account-Containers, the tab duplicates :/
- Оценена с 4 от 5от Aleksei Bekh-Ivanov, преди 2 годиниWorks well as promiced. One thing I miss is being able to choose in which container I want the website to open.
It would be very useful on different websites which use OAuth. I then could simultaneously login as different user in different containers.
Please, add this feature. If you need more info about the usecase, I can gladly provide.
- Оценена с 3 от 5от Korwin, преди 2 години(Маленькое) всплывающее окно дополнения не растягивается, и маска доменного имени совсем неочевидна. Рекомендуемый в описании формат !*.amazon.co.uk не подходит, потому что перекидывает не по домену местонахождения, а по наличию буквосочетания в адресе, включая часть поискового запроса. Например, https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=amazon.co.uk или https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#search/amazon.co.uk перекинет в контейнер, назначенный для Amazon, а не для Google. Все domain.net приходится дублировать www.domain.net. Несовместим с Web Archives.
- Оценена с 5 от 5от The Jase, преди 2 годиниFantastic addon providing much needed functionality for containers that is inexplicably missing from Mozilla's Multi-Account Containers addon. The user interface for editing the rules is a little lacking, with its tiny window, but that may be a limitation of Firefox.
With curated domain pattern lists, such as those created by another reviewer of this addon, Andrei Shevchuk, it becomes very easy to keep certain privacy invading organisations shut inside their own container.
- Оценена с 5 от 5от Benyamin Limanto, преди 2 годиниI really can't explain how thankful I'm with this extension available. I just can't comprehend why would Moz never implement this feature. I really really can't comprehend. -_-
- Оценена с 4 от 5от Rick Evans, преди 2 годиниWorks as advertised for domains but doesn't feel complete. However, it would be nice if there was more granular control to auto change containers by the entire URL instead of the domain only.
- Оценена с 5 от 5от Thomas, преди 2 годиниSo far so good. This is exactly what I needed. It looks like you can use * as a wild card so I've got a rule for *.google.com, *.facebook.com and *.amazon.com that have been working as expected. Thanks!