- Оценена с 4 от 5от Jaymoon, преди 2 денаWhen will this extension ever get updated? Fastmail masked usernames were announced two weeks ago, yet here my extension sits on a version from over a month ago. Checking for updates does nothing, and reinstalling has the same effect. Would love to try this feature.
- Оценена с 4 от 5от Firefox user 16831704, преди 14 денаLove it, only problem I have is when I type in the vault search, there is a split second were input is disabled. This causes a typo and the search to fail.
Отговор от разработчикапубликувано на преди 13 денаThanks for the feedback, does this happen with a fresh install of the extension? You can also submit an official bug report on Github with system information for the team to investigate: https://github.com/bitwarden/clients
- Оценена с 4 от 5от Alistaire, преди месецeverything works just fine, but sometimes the export vault doesn't work, it shows an error has occured.fix this...Thanks for the support and feedback! That doesn't sound like expected behaviour, please contact our support team with more details at https://bitwarden.com/contact/ or file a bug report on https://github.com/bitwarden/clients/issues
- Оценена с 4 от 5от c4m3lion, преди месецSlowing down speed of browser and it is understandable. and auto fill doesnt work most times but I dont care I use it for storing data for my dumb brainThanks for the feedback and support! Disabling Firefox's ability to manage passwords can improve performance: https://bitwarden.com/help/disable-browser-autofill/
You can also use the following keyboard shortcut to autofill: "Ctrl/CMD + Shift + L → Auto-fill, press again to cycle through matching logins" and linked custom fields can be helpful if still experiencing auto-fill issues: https://bitwarden.com/help/auto-fill-custom-fields/#using-linked-custom-fields
- Оценена с 4 от 5от Firefox user 17488766, преди 2 месецаCould you place navigation buttons at the top of the extension window? They are at the bottom while return button is at the top so you have to move cursor up and down. It is not convenient for touchabr users.
- Оценена с 4 от 5от Wiener234, преди 3 месецаA really good ADD-ON for Firefox to manage passwords. The option for a pop up makes it good to use when there is a need to see the logins for more then just on side.
One thing that would be missing is the ADD-ON prompting for a login into the ADD-ON on browser startup. So you can save your logins when creating new accounts without having to add them later because you weren't logged in.
- Оценена с 4 от 5от Kittentheboss, преди 5 месецаBitwarden is perfect in regards to keeping your passwords safe. In fact it's a little too perfect. When you get an Open-Source project like this it's usually a crap shoot on what you're gonna get. Some features may be missing. Like account recovery, Autofill and Autosave on default making any phishing site look even more fishy when you rely on autofills to check the url for you. If you are this paranoid that you would switch from lastpass. Keep your passwords on an encrypted USB. Or use lastpass and don't save your email account.