- Оценена с 1 от 5от Aniawa, преди 21 денаThis add-on is terrible for every except rocket scientists. I just wasted 4 hours of my time caught in an endless loop. I logged in with my correct logon and password. The hang up was this "gotcha" program. BitWarden tells me I have to put in the URL for it but the instructs are really vague on how to get it. I am at a point I am just going to un-install it and find a password locker easier to use.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Firefox user 18265736, преди 21 денаSuddenly stopped working, wrote the support about this. They responded, that this plugin is not official supported and denied any further investigation. Bitwarden just lost a selling point here.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Le Troll, преди месецThe PIN is not working anymore to unlock the vault and the sync function fails very often and we have to logout, login and reconfigure all again and again. This need to be fix ASAP.
Also, the addon should support multiple accounts...
- Оценена с 1 от 5от ~FLOW~, преди 2 месецаWay waaaaaaaa worse than the FF password manager. It's very bad at recognizing the fields for email and password. The sync is made only once per hour and you can't change that. Sometimes it asks to save email and password and other times nope. If you do not save someplace the password for a newly created accounts...well you'll have to reset the password....it's no way a tool that just works. I get a lot of places where auto-fill work only for user or only for password. And a lot more like this situations.
You get what you pay for it.
If you are used to FF password manager, don't use this you will get old much faster !!
- Оценена с 1 от 5от KaiM4K, преди 2 месецаPlease fix the Firefox extension. The extension looses login from time to time and relogging in is often only possible after uninstalling the Bitwarden extension and reinstalling it, error with somthing like "i is undifinded".
It never has this problems on Chrome but I switched to firefox as main browser.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Firefox user 12011018, преди 3 месецаMobile version is completely useless.
NEVER log me out means NEVER LOG ME OUT! This app CONSTANTLY logs out even with the option selected not to, so that I am always having to re-enter my master password.
What is the point of having a "vault time out" action option if you're just going to ignore what the user chooses?
What is the point of a "password manager" - one major feature of which supposedly being not to have to keep entering all your passwords - if the user has to constantly enter the password in the "password manager" in the first damn place?
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Firefox user 13939785, преди 3 месецаBitwarden support reports that this add-on is not officially supported and that web page autofill with Firefox Android should be accomplished using the Bitwarden Android app.
- Оценена с 1 от 5от Gongloss, преди 4 месецаUPDATED REVIEW: It's even worse than I thought. I'm in the middle of using a web interface to configure a linux server, and discovered that every time I open a user for any of the services on the server, this plugin shoves the main login for the control panel into anything, on any page or subdomain, that it thinks might be a login, even if there's already something there, causing all my previously configured account I edit for any service—MySql users, FTP users, everything—to be overwritten with my root login and password without my realizing it every time I so much as want to change an option for them. I am lowering my rating from 2 stars to 1 star and uninstalling this plugin. Bitwarden is now not just annoying to use, it's now actually destructive, it's destroyed my server account configurations because of this inexcusably poor design. I am uninstalling BitWarden and will never touch it again with a ten foot pole. This is beyond a nightmare.
I should have guessed. I knew that including 2FA and password storage in the same service was incredibly dangerous and lousy design, and I went ahead and thought I could use the features anyway and they'd be ok. I should have known.
This plugin is terrible.
What good is a password manager if the auto-fill is broken? 9 times out of 10, even though BitWarden does have a login saved for a site, if I go to that site, I have to manually open BitWarden to look up the login because the autofill, which I do have turned on, simply does not work.
(And on the 10th time, it takes so long to autofill it that I have given up on waiting and started to type it, and THEN it tacks the password onto the end of what I've already typed, so I have to reload the page and wait for the autofill again.)
I might as well just save my logins in a text file.
Disgraceful and frustrating. I'm glad I didn't pay for this service.