- مقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥كتبها Weller, منذ ٧ أشهرDear developer!
It hasn't converted to mp3 in a while after downloading videos. Native client installed, ffmpeg installed, browser settings unchanged. I didn't change anything and all of a sudden I stopped making mp3s. What could be the problem? Thanks :-)
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها spikepage, منذ ٧ أشهرThis is generally an excellent product, but as others may have said, the latest version is for some reason not working (perhaps due to an update in YT's UI), but you can go back to the versions page and download an earlier version that appears to be working normally. I'm having good results with Ver 1.16.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها datart, منذ ٧ أشهرnew updated version is not working yet. i am sure it will get fixed. in the mean time, i downloaded the last stable version and it works fine. i will update once i see the bugs are worked out. don't rate the app 1 star if you can't figure out to remove and reinstall with last working version. not fair to the developer of this great extension. thanks mate for this tool.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها Hellrazer001, منذ ٧ أشهرI have used this for Many Many years and it has been Great.
At the Moment Version 1.1.8 The Hour Glass either freezes or just keeps spinning.
Rolling back to 18.104.22.168 has fixed it, I was getting slow downloads for months with this version, but after quite a few attempts at completely removing and reinstalling, it now seems to be downloading properly again.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها level6, منذ ٧ أشهرThese are the hardest working devs on the Internet. I have been using this plugin forever, and it has worked 90% of the time. The other 10% is YouTube's fault for changing things up, but these guys are always on TOP of it, man. For now, going back to 1.1.6 will fix most of your issues, until they get to the new problems. Just go back to the main page, under "More Information" box, under "Version History" click on "See all versions" and find 1.1.6 and click that download link.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14036946, منذ ٧ أشهرLatest version now freezes Firefox. Older versions no longer display the previous icon on YouTube and no longer download at fast speed and instead go at a crawling 50kb/s. This used to be my favourite YouTube downloader extension, but whether YouTube has changed something or the developers have screwed something up, this extension no longer is the only functional YouTube downloader, as they're all equally shit now. Such a shame.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 7024602, منذ ٧ أشهرI've used this for years and it usually works flawlessly. Every once in a while it stops working for a while, probably because of a change by YouTube, possibly a change by Firefox. But so far it's always gotten fixed eventually so I'm optimistic that the current problems will get fixed. Thanks to the developers!
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها ・w・, منذ ٧ أشهرThis problem (freeze of download panel) also occurs in Firefox ver.95.0.2. Youtube may have changed the specifications.
(Translated into English by Google Translate. I'm sorry if the nuance is wrong)
- مقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13482431, منذ ٧ أشهرThis add-on has worked great so far, but Firefox version 96 seems to have broken it, now the Youtube page freezes everytime I pull up the panel.