- كتبها Minstrel, منذ ٣ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Finally something with tabs! Like good ol' Speed Dial 2. The only thing I need now is being able to import my own CSS to make it look the way I want. Otherwise, perfection!
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 17258383, منذ ٤ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Features of this add-on is amazing! But what about sync\backup option???
رد المطورنُشرت منذ ٤ أشهرthanks! speed dials are just bookmarks so you can sync and back them up with your browser. starting with version 2.1 YASD settings can also be imported and exported from the settings menu
- كتبها Alexander Olenich, منذ ٦ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥That's a really good add-on with a clear interface. However I'd like to be able to scale my dials, please. They are too large for me. I'd also prefer to align the dials in last row left instead center. Another question is dial images syncing. I have custom logos there and it's a quite annoying to update all the stuff manually on three computers. Otherwise I'm totally happy with neat look of this add-on.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 12618564, منذ ٦ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Very good speed dial but there are things that are missing for me.
1. No option to resize dials, change number of columns or change dials alignment(Right know they are in center but i would like them to be more on top)
2. When using images with transparent background then there no dial borders.
3. No option to launch a new tab in background
Thank You!! for ur effort making this addon.Thanks for the feedback! To answer your questions:
1. You can change the number of columns in settings under "Max Columns"
2. This was by design, which is meant to be minimalist
3. You can open dials in background tabs by middle-clicking them
You can also follow YASD development on its github page: https://github.com/conceptualspace/yet-another-speed-dial
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13944793, منذ ٧ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Ouch! YASD overwrote my Homepage which was a carefully curated list of ~ 20 custom URLs ... which I had not saved in my favorites :-(
Did I miss a warning that this would happen? If not, please add a warning during installation if possibleTry changing the homepage setting by going to Preferences -> Homepage. If you can't find the URLs there, check prefs.js in your profile folder. Unfortunately Firefox may overwrite this setting even without an extension (such as on update) so it is indeed better to use favorites instead of the text field :(
There isn't an explicit warning on install because the purpose of the speed dial is to change those pages, but I will try to make it clearer in the description. Thanks for the suggestion!
- كتبها ScootyPuffJr, منذ ٨ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Very good but please make an option to toggle the "Add to Speed Dial" context menu item as it's pretty annoying when you miss-click and end up with a random site in your Speed Dial lol. Cheers!
- كتبها veganpete, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥It's good but as a speed dial, it's not really so speedy. The 2 main problems which need fixing are:
1- It allows you to create new folders - but offers no way to move dials to new folders/groups. Added dials are automatically saved to the main dial, you can't drag them to a new group (basically, if you want groups/folders, you're going to have to manually type all the URL).
2- New dials are added to the top of the main dial - this means you have to scroll down further and further through hordes of sites to get to your favourites/most-used - or manually re-arrange the dials every time you add new ones.
رد المطورنُشرت منذ ٩ أشهرThanks for the feedback! Both suggestions have been implemented in version 1.14:
1 - Dials can now be drag and dropped between folders. You can also add new dials directly to a folder simply by bookmarking the site and choosing the subfolder
2 - The default sorting algorithm is now the one you suggested -- new dials appear last. The old sorting can be enabled in the settings (sometimes new dials first is preferable, for example when using YASD as a bookmarks manager it's better having recent dials at the top)
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16831018, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥really a very good extension!
I was looking for a simple favorites launcher to replace the Firefox "most visited sites" page and I was desperate to find my happiness after trying apps like Papaly or Raindrop.io ... Too messy, slow, requires an account .. .
I hope this extension will be followed for a very long time, it deserves it, and above all we must keep a simple and light style ^^
Some points of improvement:
- Choice for a 24 hour clock format.
- Possibility to choose a format of square thumbnails for big icons.
- Choice for launch in a new tab or not.
- a link in the settings for donations.
Very good work
- كتبها ganeshmicro, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥This speed dial extension is nice and has minimalist design. It would be better if the icons are smaller and give option to chose display picture for each website as like in Opera browser.
- كتبها leere, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Simple and cute speed dial. Just 2 features i missing:
- Folder view
- Tabs which bring by sync don't get it's own thumbnail and staying with nothing. Separate button to get these images maybe?