- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 5490605, منذ ٦ أعوامA simple, small add-on that thankfully returns for use that infuriating wasted vertical space on the one side of the screen, when viewing Hotmail/Outlook online. Furthermore, Microsoft would always serve a pop-up within that wasted screen real-estate, telling me that I should stop using an ad-blocker, and also pay to get the wasted space re-instated, and that was a real irritation!
All gone now, thanks to this add-on! Thank goodness we have smart developers who are prepared to tackle the garbage thrown up by entities like Microsoft, which is one of the smirking web-giants who feel that the web is merely there for them to fill their wallets.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها Jorn, منذ ٦ أعوامFinally got rid of that pesky sidebar. My ad blocker was already blocking the ads but Outlook was complaining about it, saying that I should upgrade if I want to get rid of ads. What a relief.
Now please, also get rid of that 'Upgrade to premium' button on the lower left :)
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها emoriel17, منذ ٦ أعوامI have definitely enjoyed this addon, and it works great (except for a few quirks on the nightly versions of Firefox, however I am perfectly alright with that, as it was my decision in the first place), I also put it on my family's PCs as a result.
I have noticed that it doesn't work on Yahoo Mail's latest beta (I have verified this on the stable version of Firefox) , and only because I have uBlock Origin installed, the advertisements themselves don't show.
While I don't use Yahoo as often, ever since I had moved over to ProtonMail, it would be nice if WebMail Ad Blocker would add support for the new beta interface on Yahoo Mail.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها Nick Tsui, منذ ٦ أعوامhotmail and outlook accounts have the same interface,So it's weird why this happened.
fullsize screenshots already uploaded to your forum https://jasonsavard.com/forum
same title:just weird
pls take a look,Thanks
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها Omar 484, منذ ٦ أعوامWorks just fine! Contrary to OTHER ad blockers... this one really blocks ads in my outlook mail page (www.outlook.com)
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 6490760, منذ ٦ أعوامWebmail Ad Blocker has been a great addon for Palemoon. However with the Update to Palemoon v27.0 the extension no longer works. If you could find the time to look at this it would be much appreciated.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 12616037, منذ ٦ أعوامIt's a useful tool! I use the hotmail (outlook.com), and it has advertising in the right side. After I use this addons, the advertising disappear and have more space in the right side! Thank you! In addition, I hope our privacy can be guaranteed.