- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥I only updated past 57 because this add-on got ported. Absolutely essential for anyone using more then a dozen of tabs and integral to my workflow.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥Brilliant idea taken from Opera 12.x. Unfortunately poor implementation: extension crashes from time to time for unknown reasons; looses saved tree structure (no groups after restart) – unacceptable with complex setup.
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥I have three recurring bugs, and they're ones reported by other users. Firstly, the tab sidebar often doesn't load and just shows the loading indicator forever. Secondly, it can get into a mood where clicking one tab switches to a completely different tab (often the tab directly before it in the tab order) (clicking the tab in Firefox's default top tab bar instead works as expected, so the issue is definitely with this add-on). Thirdly, it often forgets and rearranges child tabs with no apparent logic, changing the order and hierarchy completely.
I rely heavily on this add-on so I'm hoping they can fix these issues. It would be an easy five stars if I could just trust it without worrying whether or not it'll even load! I want to remove the default tab bar and just use this add-on, but at present I can't trust the add-on to work properly.
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Not works very well on mac firefox, no any tabs show up but just a loading indicator keeps loading forever. This doesn't happens everytime, but still very high frequency. Althrough I can get rid of this by disable and re-enable it, it's still anoying
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥WARNING: This addons is currently very buggy. Usually, it's a simple case of clicking a tab and a completely different tab is selected, every now and then. This is solved by going into Tree Style Tab's settings and unchecking and checking the "optimise tree restoration with cache" option. But today, I leave Tree Style Tab at the wayside, as my entire 70+ tab tree structure was completely demolished when I opened up Firefox for the day, only to see all tabs being considered direct children of 1 other tab, disregarding any previous tree structures. Disregarding the fact that I should probably get my tabs sorted out, it is clear that Tree Style Tab, currently at version 2.8.5, is too flawed for my uses. Tread with caution.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥So amazing!
It is so wonderful that I can't imagine any more words to praise it.
But there are some issues that need to be addressed.
1. Can I disable the identity TAB while using it?
2. Can the color scheme of toolbar ICONS be more similar and more user-friendly than the ICONS in firefox?
3. In the "Tree Style Tab" sidebar, can I get a clean right-click menu that only contains close, mute, lock, and the menu items I checked in the Settings, and optional or does not include submenus created by other extensions?
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥待ちに待ったツリー型タブのquantum版です。
- مقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Sometime tab selection shifts by one tab. Otherwise very useful! Prefer to disable animations and fading if you use a lot of tabs to speed up loading.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥Just found this today, not sure what rock I've been living under that made me not find this yet. The ability to customize with the userChrome.css file is almost endless and only limited by your imagination and your google-fu. Keep up the good work!
- مقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥It's good except a couple of glitches: sometimes plus button doesn't work, sometimes clicking on a tab opens other tab.