- كتبها kelendral, منذ ٤ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥Like many others, did some customization. Things were working well enough.
Suddenly, all settings lost.
Gave it 2 stars because it does have the option to export/import settings and it is decent when working.
- كتبها Laion, منذ ٥ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥It worked very very well until today. I opened the web browser and found all the custom settings and links that I created, lost. No way to recover it.. I deleted the extension.
- كتبها cryder, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥The look, and feature set of this add-on is a five.
But, I have the same issue as others have stated - settings reset without any rhyme or reason.
I sync my browser on two computers. I've had so many issues getting this add-on to show the right widgets and settings on both computers.
I've spent hours setting up this add-on multiple times, only to have my settings reset randomly. There's no way to "save" settings so they can't be reset or overridden at random.
- كتبها siwas, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥I think tabliss is really dope. I was really wowed when I first installed it and I was really impressed with how simple (and free) everything was. That was until I closed my browser and all my settings were wiped. Next time I open firefox, all my links and customisations were gone. I assumed it was a glitch, and put them in again. Close the browser, gone once more. After it happened the third time, I stopped trying to fix it and let the default settings become my norm. I now use a different "new tab" add-on and I'm seeing how that goes. It's unfortunate because I prefer tabliss to that one, but if my widgets are going to be forgotten each time I close firefox, then I don't feel like it's worth keeping installed.
- كتبها djtwiztid, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥Does not sync well with other computers and every time there's an update to firefox, I have to redo all of the settings I had. Extremely irritating. Feedback and requests go on deaf ears. No acknowledgment from author. No exporting of settings and poor file storage choice. Not worth the aggravation.
- كتبها shynee, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥Was working great until it randomly reset and cleared my to do list. This is extra frustrating as there's no backup, so all my info and settings are simply gone
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14035797, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥Was working great until it randomly reset and cleared my to do list. This is extra frustrating as there's no backup, so all my info and settings are simply gone
- كتبها WeedWhacker_69, منذ ٣ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥Very good already, not yet 5 star material as the customization options are not deep enough and/or are as of yet unelegant/convoluted. Some very obvious stuff is not implemented at all.
Just a taste:
-There are several greetings according to the time of day (Good evening/night/morning/etc), yet neither the times at which they are displayed nor the messages themselves are customizable beyond adding your name.
-You can't assign pictures/collections to different times of day. (Sunrise pics for 'Good morning', etc.)
-One font to rule them all!
-No option to use your favourite sites' favicons. You have to use generic ones, can't even import your own.
-Favourites can't be added as clickable snapshots, arrangeable in a grid.
-Adding these favourites is a bit arduous.
-No 'Export Settings' feature.
And there's more that (at least to my mind) is lacking. But the extension is relatively new and does what it says for free = 4 stars.
Deeper customization options, a less rudimentary UI for said customization = 5 Stars.
UPDATE: Since there is no momentum on the dev's side (despite donations) to implement the very basics of QoL features asked for, stars have to be deducted. Half-baked shite with no future prospects.