- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها Lucky_B, منذ ١٥ يومًاOpening tabs in a group opens a new window and your current window disappears???
You can get it back but why even have it operate this way?
I want to create groups of tabs within a SINGLE window that I can expand and shrink as the new chrome feature does.
Thanks, it's on it's way.
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها SandraK, منذ ١٥ يومًاIt is fantastic and a lifesaver and I can't live without it. But the fact that it can't deal with firefox restarts and the nuisance it causes fixing it after is enough to dock it two starts. :(
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها Violet Kurtz, منذ شهر واحدOverall helpful, but with a massive flaw in that it randomly moves tabs out of their groups and into the "other tabs" section. Will often do this in the middle of browsing, not even on startup. What's the point of an extension for organizing tabs if it deletes your organization at random? Just a few minutes ago it moved over 60% of my tabs out of their groups and into the "other tabs" section.
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها mz2007, منذ شهر واحدThis add -on is great but either does not work at all or after some time - this is how it is impossible to work - please improve - help me
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها elliexm83, منذ ٤ أشهرVery helpful since firefox does not have a native tab grouping feature that complements containers. However, tabs are duplicated all the time when you do something such as closing a private tab while non-private tabs are still open. Very annoying.
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13883959, منذ ٥ أشهرReally good for organizing tabs, but when you have many tabs stashed or organized it will be very VERY slow to show them when you go to settings. I had to remove the extension because of that.
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها Max, منذ ٨ أشهرPromettente, se non fosse che metà delle volte quando apro Firefox mi fa un casino e mi mette tutte le schede dei gruppi in una sola finestra. (io sono abituato ad avere almeno due finestre aperte durante la navigazione, sarà questo il problema?)
Meglio ricordarsi di fare un backup ogni volta alla chiusura di Firefox e ripristinarlo quando ti ritrovi un casino di schede all'apertura...
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها Ryan, منذ عام واحدI love this addon... except for the bug where every time there's a new firefox update the extension breaks until the browser is restarted - and then having to restore from backup because the extension loses all the groups..
I hope this gets fixed in the future. Attempted to reach out to dev but without the ability to create a debug file (extension won't let you save it).. not much can be done(?)
Good work regardless, this kind of functionality should really be baked into the browser by default.
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها jj, منذ عامينI LOVE the concept of this, and it can be great to keep my several open webpages organized. However, I have a few issues so could someone comment?
Today after restarting PC ALL my groups were ALPHABETIZED which I did NOT do, NOR could I find a way to do that. No, this app does NOT auto update. Is somebody messing with my PC?
Also, my bookmarks are being duplicated. I put them in Folder A, if I come back to the tab later it reverts to the STG folder name it's in, then I bookmark it again. If I leave it alone again for a while, then I go back not remembering if I bookmarked it or just to be sure I did, then it says "remove 2 bookmarks" and on sites I use a lot it said "remove 40 bookmarks" and I'm getting really annoyed because it looks like I'm missing some I know I saved, so it's like it's running out of room. I find bookmarks duplicated even when I did NOT do it. Maybe that's a separate issue?
I need help figuring this out... Please..
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها Lillian, منذ عامينNeeded to hop onto Firefox while Chrome was being a bitch, and this add-on allowed me to replicate Chrome's groups... somewhat. How to switch between groups took a bit of getting used to, and it's more helpful in some areas (i.e. creating groups) and less in others (quickly switching between groups). That alone would be a 4-star rating, but what drops it down is the difficulty of organizing tab groups in the groups tab. I can only organize it alphabetically, so I have to go through some hoops if I want my groups in a particular order, which is fairly annoying. All in all, a helpful add-on, if not exactly what I was hoping for.
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها Kougeru, منذ عامينoverall good but some minor issues exist such as problems with FB groups not being saved properly. Also the backup feature is completely broken. it ignores \ entirely so it keeps making new folders on the desktop instead of bakcing up where I want it to. been doing this all year
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها harl windwolf, منذ عامين- it completely destroys the parent/child/sibling tree structures managed by Tree Style Tab
- it's rather slow and rigid compared to the panorama view that was possible before FF 57
- there seems to be no way to quickly ungroup / separate tabs without defining a new group
- i think that it could be a lot more minimalistic and faster at its core, and at the same time more intuitive and flexible when needed
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها RYSK, منذ عامينThe extension itself functions as it should, the only take away is how I'm not able to switch groups while in a google meet as it uses the mic and camera. The reason I downloaded this is to separate my school stuff from my personal stuff.
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها Hua Rong, منذ عامينGood, except when groups are unloaded, their tabs are put into hidden tabs instead of being closed and resources freed up. Sometimes I don't want to use a group anymore and want to put it away, but I can't close the tabs.
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 12348512, منذ عامينGood start, but pretty clunky.
I use multiple browser windows across different screens, and the first thing this extension did when I made a group was bring them all into the same window... that was a crash course in how to use it for sure. Then I tried closing my browser and reopening it, and half of my tabs had moved to a new (previously nonexistent) group... so I had to move them all again.
I really miss the old tab groups that Firefox had, and given all the folks using this I expected a cleaner interface. I'm also crossing my fingers that I won't have to spend time every day reorganizing the groups... we'll see. Here's hoping! It's better than nothing, for sure!
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16501213, منذ عامينThis addon seems to work well... except for that it doesn't want to let windows associated with an unloaded group close. Trying to close the remaining blank tab just reopens it, while trying to close the window gives the "are you sure you want to close multiple tabs" warning.
Another feature that would be good would be an option to always open groups in new windows, rather than switch groups within the window.
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13529548, منذ ٣ أعوامStarted using this some time ago - worked very well for awhile! Love the interface and configurations available. But now, as many others have noted, it is losing data. Every time I close firefox, all the tabs are deleted from my groups, forcing me to restore from a backup after each browser/computer restart. Also has no sync functionality, meaning I have to manually change/import groups across devices