مراجعة مستخدم فيرفكس 17313611
مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 17313611, منذ شهرين
Extremely useful add-on and well implemented features, such as treating certain windows as a group, and even switching to them if there's already a window with that group opened, makes multiple workflows extremely easy to implement!
- مقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥كتبها jddj, منذ يومينPretty good, but ONE MADDENING THING! it covers my desktop with STG-backups-FF folders. Wish I could select someplace these should go. I hate having to toss them daily.
It's also easy to forget STG is there - that's not necessarily a bad thing: it's not intrusive other than the backups. But it's hard to get the value if you forget you have the groups, or go on using your default tab group like it's the only set of tabs available.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها saibal chakraborty, منذ ٤ أيامthis extension is really good. simple tab group keeps me organized.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها Skyogurt, منذ ٧ أيامquite simply changed the way I am browsing the internet, I was using Tree Style Tab before this and what a massive upgrade!!
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها Mauricio, منذ ٩ أيامExcelente. Tengo distintos grupos de ventanas, mantiene el browser ordenado y me ayuda a enfocarme.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15334684, منذ ١١ يومًاGreat app except when it stops working. I had many tabs wonderfully organized and then it stopped working on one of my two computers where I had FF synced. I uninstalled and there goes all the grouping. No more of this app and the bugs.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 17899308, منذ ١٢ يومًاThis is great for keeping things organized and manageable. I've used STG for years and it's worked perfectly. Recently I've been loving it because I've been into customizing Firefox, and I've found that it mostly plays well with Tree Style Tab, Multi-Account Containers, and Containerise (all also very useful). STG is an awesome extension.
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها Ein Benutzer, منذ ١٣ يومًاFunctionally working, but intransparent w.r.t. behavioral details especially when restoring a group.
What is really stupid and borderline insane is the folder-spam where the extension starts to write backups into the download folder. Imagine other applications would do this by default - your download folder would be a crowded mess with thousands of files spamming everywhere.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها ple, منذ ١٤ يومًاWarning: do not install. This extension is a "Rube Goldberg machine" (complicated mess) and saps performance. Instead, simply use the bookmark bar.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها bernd_b, منذ ٢٠ يومًاThanks to simple Tab Groups, I am back from vivaldi to firefox.
I took a few efforts to get used to it, but now I am at ease with both concepts.
Thanks to the backup function of Simple Tab Groups, I was able to export my tabs from the Firefox developper edition to the stable branch.
Very nice to have this flexibility.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها Balathustrius, منذ ٢١ يومًاConstantly loses ALL tabs in tab groups. Since its purpose is to keep tabs, I would call that a fail. I will have to seek out another solution.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها Colopatiron, منذ ٢٤ يومًاTerrible UI, terrible UX, just a terrible extension all in all. Firefox devs should implement its own native tab grouping solution so users don't have to resort to using garbage.
This extension sends you annoying Windows notifications every time you move a tab to another group. And no, you can't turn this off. It also automatically downloads files and saves them in your Downloads directory without your permission.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها Pablo Vieira, منذ ٢٤ يومًاThere's nothing "simple" about this extension. It's complex and mostly confusing. Here are a few suggestions:
- Have default groups coincide with native multi-account containers.
- Clean the dropdown menu to choose group. It's so busy it's not usable.
- Create sane defaults and avoid three pages of settings at all costs.
In other words: design the UX yourself, don't defer this design to users putting every imaginable option under the sun everywhere.