مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها LuckyLuke, منذ ٣ أشهر
Great add-on and a very good organizer. Even better than similar features in Chrome or Edge.
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 17833821, منذ ٨ ساعاتI started using this after swapping from Vivaldi and looking for an alternative to their tab-grouping for firefox browsers. It's solidly alright, I like a lot of the functionality, especially banking and private groups. However, sometimes when restarting tabs will disappear. Not all of them, just a few. For example, I had several zillow listings open in a real-estate group, as well as some other sites, and after restart all zillow tabs were gone. Not a huge issue, but very inconvenient. I haven't found a throughline reason for which ones disappear and why, but this does happen on basically every restart.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها c29374yrcn, منذ يوم واحدBecame spyware. Asked to track extension usage after the recent update.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها allp, منذ ٣ أيامWorks fine for me. I use 5-7 groups for the various customers I work on + 2-3 for internal projects, with 4-5 tabs in each group. It allows me to keep tabs open when I come back to a group, which I find invaluable. I could achieve the same result with bookmarks I guess, but I'd have to open the tabs vs using STG, there just update.
- مقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 17825340, منذ ٦ أيامEigentlich eine gute Erweiterung um auf Themen bezogen die Tabs in Gruppen zusammenzuführen - jedoch: Mich jedes mal beim Gruppenwechsel erneut (z.B. in Youtube) anmelden zu müssen - das geht gar nicht. Ich werde jetzt die Themen auf verschiedene Browser verteilen müssen - zum Teil gibt es dort eigene Lösungen um Gruppen zu bilden. Das Add-On habe ich jetzt entfernt. Schade ...
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها Just a Physicist Working as Developer, منذ ٩ أيامWorks only for less number of tabs. If the numbers increases, it fails and all you work gets damaged. Using for around 1 year now, it crashed multiple times, but I continued using it, since I did not find anything as useful as it was. But now, I don't think it deserves my time. Productive people should avoid using it as one cannot have any idea when it is going to crash, mix few tabs from two different groups, delete few tabs, delete few groups, ruin all your work, add same tabs in a single group for multiple times and the list goes on.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 17815718, منذ ١٢ يومًاNothing simple about this extension, it sounds like feature other browsers has, but really it takes just as long to navigate through shitty design that this extension has as if to sort through that 100 tabs you expected to organize.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها klotz11, منذ ٢٣ يومًاIf you are an avid collector of tabs DO NOT INSTALL THIS EXTENSION!
As soon as I created my first tab group it instantly an irreversibly deleted all my 100+ tabs -- no option to recover them. This extension was a serious disruption to my workflow and it will take a long time to recover from this incident.
- مقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥كتبها Marcelo, منذ شهر واحدUm add-on que se comporta de forma muito estranha. Parece bem bugado. Usabilidade deixou a desejar muito.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها David.g.h, منذ شهر واحدBest one around. Fast leaning curve and super efficient, tabs are clearly organized. A global view allow to move tabs from one view to another, or to perform a global search.
@Exa Smith: Hidden tabs that does not belong to any screen can be recovered under "show other tabs" at the bottom of the menu. Then you are offered with several options like moving all these tab under current screen, or create a new screen for them.
- مقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥كتبها Exa Smith, منذ شهر واحدAs some others have reported:
When I group some tabs, the tabs I have not grouped gets hidden. Why?
Why hide tabs on my screen.
I have to click some unload button to somehow maybe bring them back.
Overall feels buggy, or weird. Discard button does nothing. Bug?
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها Sir Twilight, منذ شهر واحدI signed up just to leave this review, lol: This add-on is absolutely wonderful and I can't even begin to imagine using Firefox without it. Being able to organize tabs into different groups is a game changer. And being able to easily switch between them makes research (for Linux, gaming, writing, entertainment) is simply wonderful. It's also easy to use, to move tabs around and to save and backup groups. It even saves ungrouped tabs for later. I love this!
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها Eric, منذ شهر واحدWas hoping for something similar to Chrome's tab groups. App was clunky, difficult to navigate, and slow to use.