مقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥كتبها Mister loosenut, منذ شهرين
It's been great up until recently - I'm having the same problem other users are reporting, in that tab groups disappear when restarting Firefox. I can click on the Tab Groups button and select a group and they will reappear, but my pinned tabs are missing. Needs an update, I think. Last update was 9 months ago at the time of this writing.
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13883959, منذ ٩ أيامReally good for organizing tabs, but when you have many tabs stashed or organized it will be very VERY slow to show them when you go to settings. I had to remove the extension because of that.
- مقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥كتبها RAWK, منذ ٢٠ يومًاThis is by far the best tab manager I've ever used.
I'd request the ability to change the folder it records tabs in to whatever folder I designate: I don't want it in my bookmarks or in my downloads folder.
Also, another review claimed it didn't work on Linux. That is not true, at least on the couple of Linux machines I've used it on.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها Hokage Master, منذ ٢١ يومًاThis extensions seems nice at first glance, but after using this extension for a while, I view it as being broken. When you open Firefox and you have a lot of tabs already open, you sometime get tab duplication. A lot of the tabs gets duplicated. It makes Firefox very slow to startup. It is unusable in Linux. When you open Firefox, the tabs load without any end. It loads forever and Firefox is unresponsive. So to summarize:
1) Tabs duplication bug
2) Very slow Firefox startup
3) Unusable in Linux, it simply does not work in Linux
I can't rate this extension more than 1.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها JohnnyFrust, منذ شهر واحدCumbersome to use. Not intuitive. I thought maybe I could take a few open tabs out of several and group them. Sure, but now the rest of the tabs are gone unless I also group them. Essentially if you want to group, you have to group everything into groups or you're accessing your non-grouped tabs through a little dropdown. If that's not the case, it wasn't intuitive enough to figure out otherwise or would be efficient to use.