مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها poorvi, منذ شهرين
It would be great if the developer could add "subgroup" functionality to the extension. I right now have 65 groups open lol. I would love to be able to put each groups into categories. For example., if I am doing research on topic X, Y, and Z, and have groups named X,Y, and Z (respectively), I would love to be able to put all three groups under one group called "research". Hope that makes sense. I'd hazard a guess that this shouldn't be too difficult to implement. Many thanks to the developer for this extension, it has made research so much easier.
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13883959, منذ ٥ أيامReally good for organizing tabs, but when you have many tabs stashed or organized it will be very VERY slow to show them when you go to settings. I had to remove the extension because of that.
- مقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥كتبها RAWK, منذ ١٦ يومًاThis is by far the best tab manager I've ever used.
I'd request the ability to change the folder it records tabs in to whatever folder I designate: I don't want it in my bookmarks or in my downloads folder.
Also, another review claimed it didn't work on Linux. That is not true, at least on the couple of Linux machines I've used it on.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها Hokage Master, منذ ١٨ يومًاThis extensions seems nice at first glance, but after using this extension for a while, I view it as being broken. When you open Firefox and you have a lot of tabs already open, you sometime get tab duplication. A lot of the tabs gets duplicated. It makes Firefox very slow to startup. It is unusable in Linux. When you open Firefox, the tabs load without any end. It loads forever and Firefox is unresponsive. So to summarize:
1) Tabs duplication bug
2) Very slow Firefox startup
3) Unusable in Linux, it simply does not work in Linux
I can't rate this extension more than 1.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها JohnnyFrust, منذ شهر واحدCumbersome to use. Not intuitive. I thought maybe I could take a few open tabs out of several and group them. Sure, but now the rest of the tabs are gone unless I also group them. Essentially if you want to group, you have to group everything into groups or you're accessing your non-grouped tabs through a little dropdown. If that's not the case, it wasn't intuitive enough to figure out otherwise or would be efficient to use.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 17445757, منذ شهر واحدMy productivity has improved so much with being able to have different tab groups for work, personal, research, volunteer work, etc! Great way to get in the zone and not be distracted by other parts of your life.
I have had it crash a few times, but when I close firefox and reopen it, all my tabs are still there so it's not a big deal. Be aware that it makes backups in your Downloads directory (starting with STG); you can delete the old ones at any time or disable this in settings.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها nebulaad, منذ شهر واحدTakes a bit of learning to figure out, but once you're comfortable using it, it's great! Love that it hides the tab group you're not using: less temptation to switch tasks.
- مقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥كتبها Mister loosenut, منذ شهر واحدIt's been great up until recently - I'm having the same problem other users are reporting, in that tab groups disappear when restarting Firefox. I can click on the Tab Groups button and select a group and they will reappear, but my pinned tabs are missing. Needs an update, I think. Last update was 9 months ago at the time of this writing.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 17522627, منذ شهر واحدThe idea is nice, but I feel misled. It said it "works like chrome's" but the one in chrome collapses and opens with a simple click. I feel like once I have a tab in a group I better not hope I can access it ever again. Clicking on the link just make the page refresh. Again, not cool to claim it's "like chromes" when it really isn't