كتبها olegzz, منذ عامين
مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥
The extension is great, but I'm sitting on 4.2.2 because in versions 4.3.* the recovery functionality ("Restore") is broken, as a result of which after recovery I have duplicated groups. I ask you to return the old functionality, i.e. such: "Warning! Restoring from backup will ERASE all existing settings and groups!". This is the classic recovery from backups. Or in the new functionality, please make the checkbox "ERASE all existing settings and groups".
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 17223805, منذ ١٠ أياممقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥Sadly it quite often drops all of my tabs and I need to manually add them back in. As far as the design goes, it's quite nice. When it works, it's useful. It's not as intuitive as the group tabs in Chrome, but that's a problem I have with Mozilla, not this extension. However, not being able to change the location of backups is really grating on me.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 17213987, منذ ١٦ يومًامقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥Installed the plugin, had over 50+ tabs open, created a new group and all my tabs were gone, thanks for absolutely nothing and ruining my day
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15730825, منذ ١٧ يومًامقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥The AddOn works fine and the most options are simple to understand.
I use it every day and won't miss it anymore.
I have one suggestion and one question.
I have my bookmarks synchronised over 3 devices every device has the same STG groups but other tabs within. So STG names the bookmark folder STG bookmarks I have 3 such folders in my bookmark toolbar. It would be fine if I could name the bookmark folder by myself.
And what's the difference between "Exporting groups to bookmarks toolbar" in main options and "Automatically backup all groups as bookmarks" in backup options?
- كتبها Ryan, منذ ٢٠ يومًامقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥I love this addon... except for the bug where every time there's a new firefox update the extension breaks until the browser is restarted - and then having to restore from backup because the extension loses all the groups..
I hope this gets fixed in the future. Attempted to reach out to dev but without the ability to create a debug file (extension won't let you save it).. not much can be done(?)
Good work regardless, this kind of functionality should really be baked into the browser by default.
- كتبها George, منذ ٢٣ يومًامقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥Works as expected. One of my most used addons. Saves your tab groups to your download folder. Would be nice if I could pick a location where to save them as I empty my downloads and forget to exclude the STG file.
- كتبها Anthony, منذ شهر واحدمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥Very error prone.
For example, if you have a window with multiple groups and close it by mistake, when you restore the window, the tabs are reopened but are no longer in their respective groups...
Also, it keeps polluting my Downloads folder with STG backup folders...