- كتبها Sam, منذ ١٠ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥Great extension, which unfortunately seems to be discontinued (check its Github, no updates in a while, and related conversations in issues tab). Now breaks embedded Youtube videos.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14168699, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥Development has stopped. Many open issues since the beginning of 2019: https://github.com/cowlicks/privacypossum/issues Probably just use uBlock Origin, Privacy Badger and Firefox built in strict tracking setting.
- كتبها HavnFunHere, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥It's been more then a year since last update for 1, but also what's odd to me is this has been pointed out to the developer by other people, yet developer still hasn't done any Update.
This really needs an Update. It now seems to break more sites or video's then being actually useful.
Also why does it say it's "Not for Android Mobile on the web page for Firefox add-ons? But when you open ADDONS from inside of Firefox for Android, it's" listed as a "working add-on for Android?" What is going on with the conflicting statements as to whether it can be used on Android or only on desktop.
Makes me think the issues I'm dealing with is because it's really not for Androids "Mobile ver. of Firefox. I rated 1 star to get Developers Attention... After my concerns are addressed I'll change my 1 🌟rating to a much higher rating.
Thanks for your Help in Advance Developer.
- كتبها mateok, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥this hasn't been maintained in a while, meanwhile many sites are broken while using it. I've switched back to privacy badger and reported this add on for breaking sites.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14605915, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥It bracks https://m.webtoons.com/en/drama/the-weight-of-our-sky/ep-3/comment?title_no=1739&episode_no=3 and other webtoon sites like webtoons.com
(Sorry for bad en)
- كتبها Thomas Leon Highbaugh, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥Works but I will not adjust this review until
IT STOPS OPENING AN ANNOYING POP UP WHEN I SYNC MY ACCOUNT TO A NEW INSTANCE OF FIREFOX. STOP DOING THAT, ITS ANNOYING
- كتبها pedz, منذ ٣ أعواممقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥Sticking with Privacy Badger and alternative fingerprint blocking addons that are time tested. I don't really see the need for another redundant privacy tool that tries to be a catch all and not only isn't because that's too much to task a single addon with, but also isn't the best at doing one thing as is the philosophy of most of the EFF addons for example.
Not impressed at the moment.