- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها Al Shaw, منذ ٣ أعوامI had an absolute struggle to manage my dev workload between the Container tabs, bookmarks, and environments, so this add-on is an absolute godsend.
I cannot believe how I managed to survive without it, and really haven't looked back since.
It beggars belief that this functionality is still not baked into Firefox.
UPDATE: I should've updated sooner, now that Firefox finally has this built-in. However, I still prefer this add-on because, for me, it maintains the colour scheme of the containers.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15254258, منذ ٣ أعوامPerfect!
I wish a further version will also allow to save in the bookmark properties, the container to be used... (meaning https://github.com/Rob--W/bookmark-container-tab/issues/2 to be solved with mozilla team)
- مقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥كتبها Firefox user 14510741, منذ ٤ أعوامThank you for making this available! Works well in the toolbar. Any chance it could add the menu item to the bookmarks sidebar, too?
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها Paddy, منذ ٤ أعوامIt's maddening that this isn't already a feature of the browser, it's so simple but so useful. Install it until Mozilla decides to correct this weird oversight themsleves.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها Matt, منذ ٤ أعوامOh thank God someone made this add-on!
I've been wanting this for ages... So the add-on, as you might guess, adds a context menu to right-clicking a bookmark, allowing you to open it in a container.
As a web developer, Redditor with subreddit and bots to test, as well as a other administrative work I need to do which requires multiple accounts, this add-on makes things so much easier. Now I can just right-click a bookmark, open in container, and get to work, rather open the bookmark, let the page load, switch to a container, and then let it reload the page to then use it.