مراجعة Wynn Allred
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 17410389, منذ ١٠ أشهرI was asked not to leave a negative review about this add-on, but the add-on doesn't work, so I'm leaving a negative review. I've never heard of anybody being able to use this app successfully.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها eris, منذ عام واحدDoesn't work, please note this in the addon before having people install it for no reason
- مقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥كتبها Exabits, منذ عام واحدI won't leave a bad review, but 4 stars is all I'm willing to leave. I've been having issues with Firefox absolutely CHUGGING when trying to type anything on Facebook anymore, but then works perfectly fine otherwise. Unfortunately I was one of the poor souls who was bricked off from the old version by Facebook. I do have a theory for it though, back when they started rolling out this new craptacular design they persistently bugged people about switching over. I was one of the people curious enough to check it out and keep it for a while... because it worked, it didn't give me any more issues than the old layout. Buuuut this typing thing is like waiting for a very very well used Windows 95 machine with factory bloat to boot up. It's slow, and by the time you finish typing your comment it will have only loaded in half way by the time you get back with coffee.
I hope you find a way to get around Facebook's garbage support with Firefox and literally apparently typing text.
Also @the people complaining it didn't work like my situation-- dude really? Have you no knowledge or background in anything programming? I'm starting to wonder if even a basic understanding of programming is required in this day and age anymore. And yes, they are aware of it that's why they ask you to not complain like a whining child because they're tackling forces that are mostly out of their control.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها Biff, منذ عام واحدI will leave a negative review since it did not work for me (as well as others) and seems to be known by the developers of this add-on. If the devs don't want a negative review, then they need to update their plugin and not give a p[opup asking not to do so!
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها josevigny, منذ عامينmakes firefox uses a lot of ressources when browsing facebook
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16803068, منذ عامينUse to work at first but now it doesn't work at all. I re installed right now after few monts of unstall, I thought was working again. Support and upgraded needed Facebook is probably blocking some users better than others. Solve this problem asap!
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 12917735, منذ عامينDoesn't work after the forceful lock to the new update from FB. Love the idea but simple doesn't work. And the disabling of the popup for this extension doesn't work either - and that makes it just crap.