- كتبها bedwttr, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Excellent extension with fine grained controls!
Didn't want to post this bug report here, but couldn't find a link anywhere on the website for bug reports. So, forgive me for posting it as a review. Nothing negative about this extension!
On the latest version, running on 58.0b8 whenever I have focus with my cursor on the extension in toolbar, the browser becomes minimized. Pretty weird.
- كتبها ankspo71, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Review for noscript 10.1.3c1
After fiddling with noscript for a while, I see that noscipt is working for me , and I am beginning to like the new UI, but there are some issues with unexpected behavior.
For instance, if I create a rule to allow an insecure connection to wired.com, and then reload the page, my selection will seem to disappear (or revert), but in reality my selection is not shown because there is no insecure connection to wired.com so the site remains blocked. It is unexpected to see the rule disappear and block the page and might cause people to think it doesn't work. I also assumed that my insecure rule would automatically allow a secure connection. EDIT: This problem has been fixed with a recent update. Thanks
Also a smaller issue is globally allowing scripts only shows top level domain allowed, instead of showing all allowed domains, similar to how "temporary allow all this page" shows all domains.
Overall I think Giorgio has done good work so far at rewriting noscript, but I think it needs a little more polishing.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13532626, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Big thanks to the developer for the hard work on this excellent add-on, the new UI is definitely getting there. Keep up the good work, ignore the naysayers - some people need to remember that change is the only constant.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13528704, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Well, obviously the security aspect of the new version is good, but I gotta say that it seems hard (and uncertain) on how to do a TEMPORARILY ALLOW DOMAIN in the new version. The TEMPORARILY ALLOW is what I use almost exclusively (when needed) to deal with things I don't want to grant permanent permission to. (Yes, I know you know this).
I just find it too hard to get to it. It took me a while to realize the teeny-tiny watch-face symbol was used for that, but even more unclear was that I actually had to click on the clock itself. Can you make the TEMPORARY feature easier to recognize and access?
For now, down to 4 stars, instead of the usual 5
- كتبها Peter B. H., منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Rewritten review:
Guys and gals, this addon had some hard bumps in the road it had to pass when FF57 was released, and "big" releases rarely go down without trouble for the users, this being no exception, but it works just like the old NS that we all know and love&loved - only it is actually easier since the usual graphical user interface elements are now packed close together, while allowing more fire-grained control than before.
Yes, it takes a bit getting used to... But come on, you KNOW you need this.
- كتبها Dan Theman, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Thank you for your continued development efforts. I hope you can return NoScript to it's former glory, despite the massive changes forced upon us all by Mozilla. I do miss the old interface, especially the simple "Temporarily Allow All Scripts" button.
- كتبها Jackson Alley, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Appreciate the work to update this for Quantum. Working well most of the time but seems to have issues with piecemeal enabled scripts for a site with inter-dependencies. ESPN is good example.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 12210558, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥I put 4 stars to encourage the developer, but I don't understand how it works. I can't find the options with the whitelist, the embeddings and the appearance. I don't even understand how to temporary allow some scripts in one click like before. I downgrade in Firefox 56 and I'll wait for a better version.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13468636, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥It's not as good as the original YET, but at least he put something out there so we're not browsing totally naked.
Interface not as friendly, block scripts well, but hard to fine tune like before.
A good start.
So thanks Giorgio and please keep working on that better version we all really want. Don't make us wait too long.
- كتبها Prateek Shukla, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Thanks for bringing the temporary allow all & revoke options. Please continue going and make the WE version as good and power as the normal version.
One question - Clicking the default option show that scripts are marked for sites to load, only objects are unmarked. Is this an UI error?
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13512679, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Thanks! Works for me so far. One thing I found a bit tricky is that if one allows a script from a non-https site but without also allowing non-https from the site by clicking on the padlock, then reloading will show the site as "Default", i.e. most of the time as blocked. So it seems as if the allowing of the site was not remembered by no script. I think it would be better to show the site as allowed as one has chosen before since the padlock will give you the further information that it does only allow non-https.
I have seen lots of people saying that no script does not save allowed sites. So far for me the workaround was always to unlock the padlock as well.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13512395, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Bisogna un po' abituarsi alla nuova interfaccia. Come al solito la pazienza degli utenti non e' un gran che "tutto e subito" imparate ad usarlo e controllate se funziona correttamente a me funziona egregiamente e mi sono gia abituato al nuovo look.
A una cosa dato che e' gratuito se non vi comoda cambiate pure componente aggiuntivo credo che Giorgio sopravvivera'.