- كتبها Insevin7, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Does its job in blocking scripts, almost too well. Would prefer easier and faster options to whitelist sites. As it is I find myself just disabling the entire addon because allowing certain scripts on EVERY SITE is just burdensome.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 11923740, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥I can see good progress going on lately. After some initial difficulties, the addon now seems to get better and better! Just a small recommendation from my side: Since the last update the TRUSTED button looks a bit ugly. I think the previous design in grey without the shadow and borders was much better. Please see https://screenshots.firefox.com/wWH34yoR0Bs2nLhm/null for a comparision. Thank you very much for your effort!!!
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13353985, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Thanks Anonymous user 8e1fe9, problem below solved
Such a pain to use. Constantly having to give permissions on the sites that you use alot.
Cant you make it so that it stores those permissions and uses them each time you visit a particular site.
- كتبها billdehaan, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥I've loved it for years. The new look takes a bit of getting used to, but the functionality is still there.
For those who are complaining that they lost settings after restarting Firefox, when you first click the "Trusted" field, you're only setting it temporarily. That's when the clock icon is still big. Click it a second time, and the icon becomes smaller, and it's permanent. It's not very intuitive, but once I figured it out, all was well.
I do have one question/problem. Having configured a lot of sites, I wanted to back up the settings. In the settings page, there is Import/Export/Reset. The Import pops up a dialog, but the Export doesn't. I don't want to hit the Reset and lose all my settings, for obvious reasons.
Is there something else I need to do in order to export the settings? Or are they being exported to some default location? I'm running 10.1.5.8, and the export button is there, but clicking on it doesn't seem to do anything that I can tell. I've looked at noscript.net, but I don't see any description other than the generic feature description. Could something be conflicting with the export?
- كتبها Jaceny, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Although no fan of the ui, I'm glad the Giorgio gave us an early version of NoScript for Quantum. Hopefully more features will be implemented down the line. For now 4 stars and will be 5 again once this version has reached its maturity like it's older brother. Still loving Noscript and what it stands for. Waiting patiently for the next update. Greetz from The Netherlands!
- كتبها embrion, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥With Quantum came changes, white and clean design got me concerned (since Adblock and uBlock have truly bad interfaces, with almost no control), but somehow NoScript rebuilt is still usable.
XSS notifications do not have permament disable options yet.
Allowing all from a domain but not from some subdomain seems also not possible yet.
NoScript update wants download rights and read/write rights to download history - are you f kidding?
- كتبها Exaskryz, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥I love this addon. It makes me feel more private on the web and in control of what faceless domains are accessing my data.
The one shortcoming I have is the large sites that do tracking on other webites like Facebook and Twitter and Google. If I go onto their specific websites, I need to permit their scripts to run. That's fine when I'm on their website - they're going to track my activity with or without their tracking scripts. The problem is that when I permit Facebook, I'm permitting it not just on facebook.com but also any other site that has installed their Facebook widget. If we can get a setting to allow first-party scripts or "Allow for this domain only" granularity, that would be great and make a fabulous addon an easy 5/5.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13587725, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Absolutely necessary add-on in my everyday browsing life. The new version works nice even though the interface needs more polish, which is to be expected after the release of a new version. It is a little bit unintuitive (that is why I give it 4 stars at its current state) but offers more choices in finetuning a pages permissions.
Go, Giorgio. This add-on rocks.
- كتبها Stelioss, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥This addon has improved a lot after all the recent updates. Also, i may be in the minority here, but i really like the new UI.. The options page however is still sluggish, to the point that it is unusable to me.. ( with an 8 core CPU,16 GB RAM, Radeon RX 480 8 GB computer). So 4 stars because it still has issues.
- كتبها GiacomoGo, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Main good news continues with 10.1.6.1.
So happy with this fast progress!
• Added "Reset to defaults" button and "Temporarily set top-level sites to TRUSTED" option.
• 10.1.6.1 now seems to handle XSS much better, and recalls my settings.
This is precisely what has been missing. Visual ability to switch between sites from temp to permanent and back again is perfect.
Great progress, glad to NoScript back on track with this pure Webextension for Firefox Quantum.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13569382, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Thank you Giorgio.
I finally understand by reading https://hackademix.net/2017/12/04/noscript-quantum-vs-legacy-in-a-nutshell-2/
It works perfectly on my Firefox 57 quantum so far although a bit complicated.
- كتبها Yoon, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥This addon still working. The main reason people hate this new version is because they misunderstand the UI. Sure the new version lacks some convenient functions like block list. You have to configue every site the first time you visit it. But after that everything worked like a charm.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13555626, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥It was really rough in the beginning - bad and buggy UI, settings did not seem to persist, etc. but at least since 10.1.5.1, it's looking good. I wish there were clear directions, but the developer did give some suggestions in a response or two below that basically clarified everything: click the naked "S" to mark something as "trusted." You will notice a clock icon to the right of the "S" which means that it's temporary. Click the clock again to make it go away and make the "trusted" status permanent. Then there is the "untrusted" button and the "custom" button. The custom button allows you to choose what elements are allowed.
Knowing how to use the 2 buttons, the "trusted" and "untrusted," and the temporary button should help clarify this extension's usage and make it usable again to everyone. I wish the rollout had been smoother from the beginning, but I encourage everyone to give NoScript another look. Also, I hope everyone understands what a monumental change FF57 has brought about in terms of extension development and that extensions like these that do so much behind the scenes have been made extremely difficult to maintain.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13554851, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Well to be honest this is a new review.I initially installed noscript the first day it was available and it was just plain bad.Confusing and very hard to configure.So i removed it and waited to see how the updates were progressing.Just installed latest version and i must say it has gotten much better.In fact i plan on keeping it installed for the time being as a lot of the problems in the initial build have been fixed.For those wanting the old ui forget it.It is time for you to move on.I really hope the developer keeps improving this add-on for the latest Firefox.Not there yet but getting better.