- كتبها Rage the Beast, منذ ٣ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥This type of add-on is essential for general surfing of the web... that is it. It get's rid of those annoying, built in pop-ups and features that most sites use these days. The downside is, it can renders some websites completely nonfunctional, even when marked as trusted! I have a feeling it doesn't list everything that is being blocked. I end up disabling it more often than not, having to restart the browser or refresh the page just to log in to my favorite websites. Other than that, it's great for blocking everything, which is it's namesake!
- كتبها Ben, منذ ٣ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥The old 5 Legacy No script was hard to use so gave up , after trying it many times . This new 10 No Script, "Quantum" is so much easer to use and work out how to use it . There are a few things that could be added latter on and more for me to understand about how and why . It seems to work well . I use windows 10 and don't like it and all so Linux try many different OS ' s . I find in life you can be come a stick in the mud you become so stuck with the one type , one way , one OS , one way of doing things , one way things in software are presented over time , years and you find you have grate difficultly accepting a change , a different way an OS works and software changes .bI do at times . When Firefox went to Quantum most of the software I was using is no more and now using new different and better software takes time to get use too and how it works . using Version 10.1.7.3 at the present time .
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13815882, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Very good, but... The page must be in full screen mode for the noScript window to show the URL column so I can see what site is trusted or temp. trusted or default. Please fix this bug as I usually work with my browser in half screen.
- كتبها Not_Very_Anonymous, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥I tried this before and got overwhelmed by attempting to add permissions to all the sites I use. Of course, I read that initial setup could be an issue... I deleted it.
I have had this reinstalled for a month or two now and it is working fine. No slowdowns, only minor issues such as:
Finding that one site I need to give permission to so that videos play.
Not being able to block an entire domain (or not knowing how to yet at least)
Not being able wildcard whitelist things. If I go to a .edu site, I don't want to repeatedly find new scripts I need to add. I would rather whitelist all .edu sites while I'm doing what I'm doing so I can get to my required resources. (for the flamers, etc. This is my personal preference, it doesn't have to be yours. That is what flexibility in configuration is about).
Anyhow, it is still a good add-on... it just takes some adjusting to. I like the new UI and will be interested in seeing what new additions are made with it later!
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13803280, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Hi! Right after the FF57 Update the interface was unusable, but now, after the last updates it is nice again and I find it even better! great job!!!
One wish I have: can you add the option to only allow temporary permissions in "private mode"? I do not want to leave any traces when browsing private like it was possible on the old version. Thanks!
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 11417006, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Good extension but XSS isn't polished:
1. the popup has 4 options. But 5th most needed option is absent: Disallow all XSS from this site. Or am I missing something?
2. Options described in FAQ https://noscript.net/faq#xss aren't in sync with reality.
- كتبها Любитель пива, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Уважаемый Джорджио, спасибо Вам, что продолжаете работу над NoScript и не бросаете пользователей на произвол судьбы! ;-) Однако должен сообщить, что настройки версии 10.1.6.3, иногда, самопроизвольно сбрасываются к изначальным и все скрипты приходится разрешать и запрещать по новой! :-( Возможно это происходит при очистке истории Firefox, но я, пока, в этом не уверен. :-\
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13690719, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥NoScript is back on top - 10.1.6 is once again a must-have add-on for Firefox Quantum. I wouldn't use this browser without NoScript.
One final general option would make this perfect for me. My rationale is that, as a user, I have not way of meaningfully distinguishing between "http://abc-def-akamaihd.net" or "...akamaihd.net". Some may, but I admittedly do not.
So a general option to "[X] Only list / manage top-level domains" would make this new, beautiful NoScript perfect for me.
Plus it works exactly the same across all of my laptops and android devices!
Incredible! Thank you, Giorgio!