- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14712446, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Have been using this for awhile and was very happy with it. However, the latest version has continuous popups for suspicious cross-scripting. I have had to disable Sanitize cross-site suspicious requests in order to use FF at all.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14667958, منذ ٣ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥I give 4 stars but there is a glaring issue at work.
I have numerous computers and vm's that run NoScript. With Firefox sync enabled, they all keep completely losing their settings. This causes me to have to check off every single site over and over. I've tried the export/import, but that should not be necessary every time I enter a device that hasn't been used in a while. I don't know if this is a Firefox or NoScript issue, so I did not ding NoScript for that major issue.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14642445, منذ ٣ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Absolutely great for security but a little annoying to keep adding exceptions. Please include a whilelist/blacklist setting so we can block specific domains instead of everything everywhere. It would be great if the settings could synchronize with sync too. There is a manual way to do it but it would be great to have that by default.
- كتبها Aurora of Earth, منذ ٣ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥I've issues running NoScript on Firefox Nightly 67.0.
Sometimes it just seems not to store the data permanantly so I just have to set up the rules again and again.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14638840, منذ ٣ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Does what its supposed to but the UI is shit and the icon looks like something from the Netscape era. I wish the developer would take a clue from ScriptBlock on chrome.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14304815, منذ ٣ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥When I go on the web without it, on corporate machines running preferences-locked versions of IE and Chrome, it makes me so much happier to come back again to NoScript.
But I have some frustrations with it, like when I am using a web site and need some media to play--currently, trying to stream a sample of a song from Amazon before buying the album--and I've clicked 'temporarily allow/trust' to all 4 things that have such an option to click on the NoScript menu, and the song still does't play and there is still a 'stop' symbol with a 1 indicating that something else still must be given permission. And NoScript gives me no guidance on the 1 unfixable block. So I either disable NoScript for a few minutes, or use another browser. This is impolite, to block what I have explicitly asked it to allow.
- كتبها Vit, منذ ٣ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥I like it but my rules were reset a few times.
p.s. is there a list of privileged pages?
رد المطورنُشرت منذ ٣ أعوامThe "privileged pages" are those which WebExtensions cannot have access to, i.e. a bunch of about:xyz pages, plus the domains listed in this about:config preference:
Anyway using this as a discussion forum is not a good idea. Please report your reset issue (and bring other discussions, if any) at https://noscript.net/forum, thank you!
- كتبها MuhoRog, منذ ٣ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥In the Livejournal when the noscript is enabled, player youtube is not available. It's just not there. His noscript cuts out. Please fix it. This has been happening for a long time. But you can not fix it. When I turn off the noscript, everything becomes correct. Sorry for my English.