- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14290332, منذ ٣ أشهرReally great extension. I love being able to work with multiple google accounts in a single browser without having to re-log in. Highly recommended.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها M.P., منذ ٣ أشهرLove it. Would enjoy more basic customization, like more colors for container tabs, maybe more icons.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها Pete, منذ ٣ أشهرThis extension is absolutely brilliant when working with multiple cloud services accounts and keeping a good work/personal separation
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 17713180, منذ ٣ أشهرGreat addon. Use it everyday for my daily tasks. It gives ability to switch between profiles on the same site
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها pleasetellmey, منذ ٣ أشهرplease fix the bug that sites automatically add to container
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها Score_Under, منذ ٣ أشهرA nice intuitive approach to data separation, which simplifies my work-from-home process greatly by allowing me to separate all my work logins from all my personal logins, and even run them side-by-side in separate tabs. It can also be augmented by other addons (Temporary Containers) to open multiple separate sessions on a site at once.
Many workflows that other people would pull out a whole new browser for just require opening a tab in a different container.
This is one of those "bread and butter" addons that does something super basic but you wonder why it isn't the norm in every browser.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13547629, منذ ٣ أشهرAmazing useful, I installed in every Firefox installation I work with
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15166984, منذ ٣ أشهرI have a container for google search so I can search without a sign-in while remaining signed in to other google services. Use "Limit to designated sites" to stop links opening in that same container. Works perfectly.
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها Sam, منذ ٣ أشهرIt's a great idea. I love how I am able to "contain" cookies to certain domains. The only issue I have is that some login pages does a lot of redirecting (bing, google, et. al) which this extension doesn't also capture. There is no way to add domains manual or wildcard certain subdomains. It the extension does see it you can't "fix it". The only work around is to turn off "limit to certain domains" but that is a pain to toggle back on and off when you need to login and such.
- مقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥كتبها JimmySte, منذ ٣ أشهرI'm really enjoying using this extension, it totally changed my browsing experience.
- مقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥كتبها dluc, منذ ٣ أشهرIt must be integrated with bookmarks to be really useful. Sometimes it's not about about the domain but about the starting page. E.g. I want to use a "Google" container when starting from page X, and a "Personal" container when starting from page Y - regardless of domain settings, actually overriding those.