- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها OCsonic, منذ يوم واحدDoes what it says on the tin, and it does it as well as I could possibly ask for. A little bit of work is needed at the start to set up your containers, but if you just set up containers for the stuff you'll be doing on a regular basis ahead of a time you won't run into much if any headache down the line.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14225671, منذ يومينGreat app. Super useful app for keeping your various web browsing in different containers. I hope this addon gets built into Firefox one day.
IMHO: Some of the options and menus need to be improved / streamlined before it gets added to Firefox. It is too easy to setup "always open in a specific container" and then later you are annoying why you cant open link in a specific container.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها higuita, منذ ٩ أيامPerfect to using multiple AWS accounts and isolate some sites. with this features below, it could even be better:
- Not only automatically isolate sites by domain, but also by path, this way we can give it different site permissions or better manage more complex sites (example, for different logins or different features)
- support setting a bookmarks to a specific container, to avoid having to manually manage that
- much more icons and probably also more colors
- move tab to a (new) container, open a question windows, allowing it to remove cookies, storage, history from main account and choose if a existent container or create a new one. Doing this manually is a pain
This could make this perfect... but still, as it is now, is still VERY good, totally recommended
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16912849, منذ ٩ أيامVery helpful tool that helps me to check different user scenarios in a service while development process. No need to open private tabs every time.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها Shiloh, منذ ١١ يومًاHonestly, it did EXACTLY what I wanted it to - allowed me to sign into multiple accounts in one browser at the same time. I play a lot of different games, and it's nice to be able to easily access my alts!