- كتبها adil, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥This is very useful add-on. Only one small thing is missing. I wish I could make one of my containers as my default container. So when I open a new tab from any other app (e.g. clicked on a URL from Skype), it would always open in my default container.
This small functionality will make this add-on complete.
- كتبها Dotdotlar, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥This is really well implemented -- bravo, Firefox! I'm betting you're using standard MVP approach for releasing this. You've got two more features to add for this to make me leave Chrome behind for good: 1) bookmarks per container; 2) syncing between Firefoxes on different computers.
I know you'll get there and am looking forward to it!
- كتبها William , منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Please please please add support for syncing containers across devices. Containers are amazing and perfect on a single device. But as soon as you have multiple devices it becomes a pain to set them up and manage them on every device. I think ideally there's be an option per container for whether to sync it or not.
- كتبها Kirk Stork, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥This is a fabulous concept, and it works well. But it is missing a key feature that I have come to expect in my Firefox experience: namely syncing. The setup of containers should be able to sync between the Firefox instances in my Firefox account, just like add-ons and regular preferences.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13263430, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Makes using this functionality easy. Needs Firefox Sync! Need to add ability to set a preference for each bookmark, which container to open in when clicked!
- كتبها Bo Carlsson, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Would give it five stars if there were an android version.
Everything seem to work fine. Perfect for separating your google Drive, Docs, Gmail, Calendar and other services from the Google search engine. I have not encountered any major bugs but you should double check that the container that is set is opening the first time you're using it.
I'm also using this plugin in conjunction with the Facebook container plugin to keep Facebook from snooping on everything I do.
if you're using this plugin don't forget to log out from google before adding it to a container so your regular tabs isn't logged in.
- كتبها jhauge, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Essential plugin as long as profile switching is a bit cumbersome i Firefox
Would be nice to be able to a specific container to bookmarks since it's only possible to pin domains to containers, which means that services like azure devops that relies on the url for deciding which account you're trying to go to cannot be automatically opened in a certain container.
- كتبها Baptiste, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥This add-on is really, just one thing is missing for me, the ability to add rules like "'*.example.com' must be in work container", you have to whitelist every subsite, that you want to open in the same category
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15427873, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥It's a nice sense of security knowing that different parts of my browsing stay contained and there aren't cookies tracking me everywhere.
I'd give 5 stars if we could easily edit and share lists of sites pinned to each container, rather than having to visit each one first and then set it to always open. It would be great to download a long list of shopping sites and have them automatically relegated to the shipping container.
- كتبها bucks14, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Very useful for privacy and multiple accounts on the same service. I only wish the containers and settings would sync through Firefox to other browsers. It's a big pain to add them by hand to multiple computers.
- كتبها harshasrisri, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥The concept is great and execution has come a long way to make it a generic version of "Facebook Container" addon. A nice way to set and manage user preferences is needed, though.
- كتبها gboone, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥I really like this extension. It's potentially a much better solution to the "I want to keep my work and personal lives separate" problem than other browsers (see profiles in Chrome). I hope the interface for setting default tabs for domains becomes a bit more robust, and that the interface improves for opening existing tabs in specific containers. I know these are under discussion so I'm optimistic. :)
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15409872, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Please, please, PLEASE allow us to backup and restore settings with Firefox Sync. Batch categorization of sites in the bookmarks manager without the subsequent "Open this site in your assigned container?" notification would be great as well. This will be the best extension ever if you can get these two things done!
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15026736, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥This is a great extension for separating work more effectively across multiple accounts on the web, all for different purposes. You can choose to create your own containers if the default options are not enough. I would like to see an option to add custom Favicons for each container, and RGB color choice for the default colorful icons. The most important change I would like to see is that when I set a website to open in a container by default, I should be able to reopen that site in another container without it defaulting back to the choice I made. Keep up the good work.