- كتبها dstuessy, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Great feature. Only missing a keyboard shortcut to open a new tab in current container. If this already exists, it needs to be documented better. Otherwise, I'm probably just slow.
- كتبها alexandradeas, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥A great addition, it allows me to use the same browser for different clients; it's really made my life much easier when working. One addition I'd like to see is greater control over which container a page starts in, instead of just setting a domain name to always open in one container it'd be nice to be able to also provide subdomains/url matchers eg. slack.com/123 would open in one container but slack.com/456 would open in another
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15754119, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Very smooth experience, though it would be great to be able to open bookmarks in container tabs, not just links. Great job anyways, I use this extension everyday for my job.
- كتبها Deviknyte, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥I really wish container settings would sync across multiple PC's.
I wish this add-on was available for android (and synced).
Other than those two things great app.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15697696, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥I've been using this extension for a long time, and I could not live without it. I highly recommend id.
Howerver, I would love to have keyboard shortcuts for accessing & sorting containers (CTRL+period doesn't work on my azerty OS X keyboard). This is a real usability problem for me, it's so annoying to use the mouse to open a tab...
Merging and splitting windows based on tabs would be nice too (merge all windows, split all "Google" container tabs into new window, etc).
Another annoying thing is opening content from other apps. Firefox should ask for a container to open the link in.
- كتبها Len Cardinal, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥The most useful extension I've ever used. I setup containers for the multiple cloud accounts I use on a daily basis. Before, I juggled three browsers in regular mode and 'private/incognito' modes.
Some wish list items to earn five stars:
* More colors to choose from, or a better way to indicate tabs than just the colored underline. Perhaps container tabs can be FILLED with the color (even filled with a pattern).
* The ability to re-order containers...or have 'sync' preserve the original container order. When I sync containers to a new install, the containers come up in random order. It would be great to be able to order the containers, if they cannot order themselves according to the original order. Along these lines, on the new install, the default containers ('Banking', 'Shopping', etc) remain even if deleted from the source. Maybe remove these if the source didn't have them.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13020120, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥It's a good tool to separate the browsing spaces, however, I find it somehow half-way between the private mode and the regular mode.
For example, I have opened multiple sites in several containers, then I have checked the cookies set by various sites by going to Options -> Privacy and Security -> Cookies and Site Data -> Manage Data. I was surprised to see them all, without any classification. The extension doesn't allow a per container management of the cookies.
I was also expecting it to let me choose which other extension is enabled in any of the containers, but I guess that feature might need an implementation at a lower level.
Later edit: I often start a regular tab because either I forget to long click on the "+" button to start a container tab or I press Ctrl + T (I am used to it). Maybe the Ctrl + T shortcut should open a new tab having the same type as the current one.
- كتبها Christopher Bolin, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥I have added a "Social Media" container. I've added Facebook, instagram, pinterest and twitter. All work correctly except twitter. I add it to the Social Media container. Close the tab or browser, reload twitter and it is not opened in the container. The extension checkbox "Always open in "Social Media" is NOT checked but there is no colored indicator on the tab. When I edit the container, the list of included sites does include Twitter. Every other site works correctly
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 12212375, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Exceptionally useful when it works. It will occasionally reset itself and you'll loose all your container tabs. One thing I wish it did have was the ability to organize the order of the tabs. I'd like to be able to keep all my admin tabs together, and the regular user tabs together. a drag-n-drop ordering system would be welcomed.
- كتبها Dani, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥It's fine but I would upgdade it with there things:
-I want to change the order of my containers in the menu.
-I want to open a new tab and identify it with the current container.
-I would love more icons.
-From history menu or bookmark, I want to decide in what particular container I want them to open. They always open in a no-container tabs.
- كتبها CKC, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥A great addon, but it's missing a few features:
- Container sync
- Ability to manually edit container assignments and use wildcards. E.g. it's useless for something like Salesforce where every sandbox and scratch org has its own domain.
- Ability to assign URLs, not just domains, to different containers.