- كتبها Ash, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Pretty good. Shared history among profiles dilutes the usefulness, and the stupid "You've opened 100 container tabs!" interstitial breaks keyboard shortcuts, forcing you to use the mouse to continue. At least that only happens once per installation (unless there are more milestones coming...)
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15689875, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Excellent for splitting up my various browsing personae. If this could also work on the path within the domain, it would be even more useful.
- كتبها sindrenm, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Almost perfect! Allows you to set certain sites to always open in a specified container, which is perfect for separating personal tabs from work-related tabs. If this could also work for paths as well (and not just on the domain/subdomain level) that'd be fantastic! Being able to use my work profile for github.com/[workspace] and figma.com/[workspace], for example, would absolutely rock my world.
- كتبها Volodymyr Telnov, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥UPDATE:
I really need the containers to be grouped (for easier access and management), manually sorted and bookmarked with container information attached to be easily restored.
I am developing a web site. I have test users with their roles on site. For each user I created an individual container. 6 roles require 6 pages to be restored every time I reload the browser. I want them be restored automatically in their respective container at the time when the Bookmark was created. One site, several bookmarks with individual containers for each test user/role.
ORIGINAL REVIEW 2 years ago
I used to open Chrome for one Google account and Firefox for another. To check business emails on Gmail and to view videos on YouTube, for example. It consumed quite a lot of resources on my old Dell Vostro 3700. Now, I can manage all my "personas" in Firefox alone, which I personally like more.
But, the new "problem" now is it's hard to find necessary tab on Windows task panel. So, I suggest, that not only individual tabs can be marked as containers, but every FireFox window could be assigned a default "persona" with different coloring and EVEN logo (I like the Fox, but sometimes it'd be useful to have those personalized icons to faster localize necessary tabs). PS. I use A LOT OF tabs (up to 50 in one session, I guess). So, saving time trying to locate a necessary tab would be cool.
On the whole, this is a really cool feature which is worth taking time to understand how to use. Firefox, please make a new button - Learn the Feature - so that it would be like an ed course with games, videos and tests (reading is boring and confusing, as you know).
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14826146, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Multi-Account Containers must be one of the most useful Addons arround. Recently though it is not possible to open a site in another container if it has been assigned a default container.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15442798, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥It works really great, I am leaving the last star so I can rate it better as it keeps improving, it might add some kind of group bookmarks, so let's say you are at work you just open all the work tabs at once (just an idea). As always Mozilla rocks!
- كتبها KernelYoda, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥An essential add-on. It alleviates the pain of handling multiple sessions and helps organise the tabs. Also, the color highlights look pretty.
There is scope for improvement by introducing Container Windows which may designate an entire window to the same profile, thereby reducing tabs juggling and remove the need to remember to open certain link in certain container.
- كتبها Anne, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥This is extremely useful both to protect my privacy and keep environments separate. There are two essential features missing, in my opinion, though.
First, the option to reorder the categories. As it is now, if I want my tabs to appear in a different order when I click on "Sort tabs", I have to manually delete the containers and recreate them.
Second, for users who keep lots of tabs open (like me), it would be nice to have sessions only within one container, so that everything in the session will be automatically opened within it. At the same time, other tabs opened in different containers would stay stored so that, next time you open a default session, all types of tabs will be opened together.
- كتبها Joseph, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Nice and useful feature
Would be nice to assosciate the current tab directly to a container, without having to use the '+' or open in new container.
Also, having the option to add the icon selected would be helpful as well, otherwise why is the option to choose an icon available in the first place?