- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13406053, منذ ١٠ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥would be nice to have middle click on '+' to open container dropdown, instead of having to long press it.
Or keyboard shortcuts for opening a specific container group, not just ctrl+. to open dropdown.
- كتبها Bob, منذ ١٠ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Now (version 7.0) it deserves no more than 4 stars. Really bad UX update. People got used to make just one click on container to open a new tab. Now it's 2 clicks... But this is not enough, you also have to move your mouse longer, because container list has moved down. OMG
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16131137, منذ ١٠ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥It use to be 2 clicks to get a container tab, now it takes 3 or sometimes 4 clicks. Click, click, click. Why the change? People don't need a bunch of options every single time they want to open a container.
- كتبها jcarrag, منذ ١٠ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Really useful extension!
I would give 5 stars if the global hotkey was configurable as ctrl-. conflicts with another extension (which fortunately I'm able to reconfigure)
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13443597, منذ ١٠ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Lately I've been having problems with the synchronization, the containers are duplicated or deleted, it's super annoying, this didn't happen before.
I would like to implement a way to delete the navigation data but only from a container.
- كتبها indiebat, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Sync is broken, default container names reappear on install, deleted too, waiting for someone to fix it, or I will, if I get off my lazy ass one fine day in the future
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15126386, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥I love the concept of keeping several contexts. Now I can keep the must-login-but-will-track-your-online-activity sites in their own containers, and surf the web without Google/Facebook/... following me on every click. Also makes me feel a bit safer, knowing my work and bank related website cookies cannot be abused by random sites I pass by. A missing feature however (and the only reason I'm not giving 5 stars) is that it isn't linked with bookmarks, it would be so much better if bookmarks could have a setting "open in container", that would probably also fix Tab Stash, were now all tabs are restored in default container.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16062270, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥The Multi-Account Containers extension for Firefox is a useful addition. I typically have a couple dozen tabs open at any given time, which clutters up the tab bar and makes it difficult to find a given tab. Categorizing the tabs into containers fixes this problem, with the ability to hide and show containers of tabs.
I didn't give a five-star rating to the Multi-Account Containers extension because there are some (in my opinion) missing features and functionality which I won't go into here, but one disappointment is that containers and their tabs are not saved to the 'cloud'. When I had my tabs and containers set up how I wanted them, I switched to an OS on another partition where I had Firefox installed. When I logged into Firefox, I was expecting my tabs and containers to sync with what I had set up in the other instance of Firefox and show up in this instance. They did not.
رد المطورنُشرت منذ عام واحدIf your browser is set to sync add-ons and open tabs, a new Firefox install should bring over all of your add-ons, all of your containers, and all of your open tabs. If that's not working, you could file a bug here: https://github.com/mozilla/multi-account-containers/issues/new
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14806951, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Es muy buena. Debería "preguntar" cuando abre otra pestaña por seguimiento de un link en que contenedor queremos abrirla. Cuando se ingresa a gmail hay que recargar la página, no ingresa en el primer intento
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16026948, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥MAC version 6.2.5
Reopen url in specific container doesn't work in FF 78, if it already associated to another container.
For example. I have two containers: Home and Work. I associate Gmail with Home container. But if i try to reopen it in Work container then it opens in Home container again.
This scenario works correct in FF 77.
I would like to export rules in this extension for backup it. Can you add this feature?