- كتبها jidicula, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Great add-on, but I wish there was a way to store container settings across multiple devices. The lack of this feature is the only thing holding it back from a full 5/5.
- كتبها Gustavo, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥It's amazing but it needs a preferences/containers sync/backup, I think that all Firefox extensions should save their settings/ user changes in the firefox profile.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15083037, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Very nice, BUT missing essentials: container preferences sync + container reordering. Moreover, mobile support + temporary containers could be a much desired addition.
- كتبها ModernKiwi, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥This is a great tool that I use everyday to sepperate personal from work, secure from face.. insecure and so on.
My only issues would be that when I open a site from default I cant then assign it to something and have it moved to that tab, my second issue is that after I set something to always open in a container I will get the notification on next launch asking if I want this.
Other wise this is an amazing tool.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15238193, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Bugs: (None so far)
- No dark theme compatibility, it's almost invisible on dark backgrounds.
- It's fairly straightforward to set up; and once set up you can forget about it
- كتبها RajaRaviVarma, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥I like the functionality, but I don't like one behavior. I open a work tab to open gmail for example, but it reopens the site in personal container, which is annoying. If I am in a container specific tab, especially a new tab, the site should be opened in the same container.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15231784, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥I will not longer be able to live without this extension.
Things it really needs:
- syncing between Firefox instances
- a better icon for dark themes (it's invisible)
- more colours and icons for tabs
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15221664, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Bug: Infinite loop for auto-open websites.
I have amazon.com set to open up in a "Shopping", and aws.amazon.com set to open up in a "Cloud" tab. When signing in to AWS, the tab gets stuck in an infinite loop of switching back and forth between a "shopping" tab and a "cloud" tab.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15197304, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Very useful! But I would like to be able to sync the configurations between devices, and to have the choice of some predefined rules. Such as "every google page in a Google container". Also, I have a bug when I create such rule on a google page, and that I have a page that automatically redirect to another container page. The new container page is indeed opened in a new tab, but the previous tab is not closed...
- كتبها gamo, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥2 days in and So far. So good. Easy to use. My only recommendation to Mozilla would be to allow users to modify the order of the created containers in the MAC menu. Perhaps this plugin is a predecessor for a builtin FF feature that boxes and deletes each and every site arrives/exits from.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 12150502, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Excellente initiative pour "compartimenter" les connexions !
I agree totally to following proposal : "The expansion is really great. But please implement the settings in Firefox Sync or make them exportable. It would also be great if you could right-click on a tab and assign the page directly to a container "Always open page X in container Y".