- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14193080, منذ ٣ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥I really want to like this plugin, it provides functionality that really should be built-in to the browser.
However, the user interface and management features are lacking.
- I can't just add websites to containers. I have to manually navigate to each website and then I can add it to a container. If I only want that website opened in the container, I have to navigate there AGAIN to check the box.
- I can't import or export lists of containers and domains. I have to start over again every time I install the plugin.
- The plugin loses track of website favicons so always shows broken image icons instead of the favicon.
- The UI for removing domains from a container has lots of visual bugs making it a challenge to use.
- Once you set a domain to always open in a container, there is no way to force the domain open in a different container. You have to remove the domain from the container completely and start over again.
Hey Mozilla, theres a ton of potential in this feature. Please don't let it die of neglect!
- كتبها AHut, منذ ٣ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Just starting to use but very interested in the concept and I can see a definite need for this. I am one who hates to close Tabs because I am afraid I will not be able to find it later on. I like Pocket but hate that I loose all contents if I loose my password and it has to be redeveloped. Wish there was a way to save the Pocket contents permanently or semi permanently for this reason a checkbox option would be good for choosing to save the contents this way. Nothing like being off topic and for that I do NOT apologize :-/..
Keep up the good work please.
- كتبها newyork10023, منذ ٣ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥This is the greatest thing since sliced bread BUT it is still raw and a work-in-progress (IMHO). Some issues that I've encountered include: Container configuration lost inexplicably from time to time, unable to re-arrange the list of containers (come on!), moving website to another default container requires several steps, requires an another extension (i.e., Switch Container) to switch a page to another container (or if it can it requires jumping through hoops I haven't found).
The idea is great, it will have immense benefit to privacy. It is still raw and has rough edges.
It deserves a better Rating, but the issues are super annoying.
Pair this with Cookie AutoDelete, uMatrix and uBlock Origin.
Keep on, keep on!
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14116977, منذ ٣ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥This add-on has much potential. Definitely 5* worthy if it had the ability to
1) store log in info in each container and
2) custom sort the container list (tab sort is of no use, at least to me).
- كتبها Albert Kolkin, منذ ٣ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Sorry, it does not work as I thought it was supposed to.
I installed it.
I have as one of my home pages a gmail work account. I assign it to Work, click on always load into work. When I restart Firefox Nightly it has not opened it in the Work container.
I tried setting the work container as part of the home pages, but that did not work either.
I do not know whether it is Nightly or some other problem. Both google emails accounts open correctly, but neither is separated from the other by category.
Now, after removing the add-on, When started Firefox Nightly yet again, I got a dialog that asked me into which container did I want to load the tab, and whether or not I wanted to load it into that container always. I would have given it a lot higher rating but for this strange "feature"
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14107704, منذ ٣ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥It works as intended but it's annoying when I click a link to an outside site and it still opens in the current type of container. The facebook container standalone add-on breaks out of the container when clicking links to an external site, so it's strange that this add-on doesn't have that function.
- كتبها Ruben, منذ ٣ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Love this tool for privacy, and productivity working between different jobs. But more often than not I find myself going to a site in the wrong container tab, and wish there was way to reload the same tab in a different container. Currently opening a new container tab, copying and pasting across the address across is super clunky.
- كتبها JamesGecko, منذ ٣ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Great idea with serious usability issues. It's way too easy to accidentally open a new tab in the global container space. The addon should bind to Ctrl+T or provide it's own keyboard shortcut to open a new tab in the current container. Ctrl+. is too indirect. It's also annoying to have a delayed confirmation that a site should always open in a specific container after explicitly checking the "Always open in (container)" box. Finally, the "flicker" when opening a new tab that is set to always open in a certain container is bad. I think it's opening a normal tab, then closing it and opening a container tab? It's distracting and looks broken.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13546912, منذ ٣ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥The basis principle of this app is great but it’s missing a few important features:
- editing the white or blacklist for container tabs directly through some interface rather than going to the website and then clicking the icon (and even then the options are limited)
- the ability to switch containers for the current tab
- configurable keyboard shortcuts
- pattern matching blacklists and white lists
- كتبها Mech0z, منذ ٣ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Really good concept, I miss 2 things
Sync with my Mozilla account so I dont have to set it up on each device (Disable and reenable also seems to wipe settings)
Ability to like the Facebook container, leave the facebook container if I go to another site that is not in that containers rule
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13954684, منذ ٣ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥This would be great if it could sync your containers across all computers. As far as I know this cannot be done. Thinking about not using because I have to setup on each and every computer separately. Everything needs to sync based on your log-in. Please fix.
- كتبها Adam Mag, منذ ٣ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥-Need to be able to re-order container categories.
-Need to be able to remove categories and have them actually be removed (I've removed FB a few times but it keeps coming back (like the bad penny it is)).
-Need to be able to click on a non-container tab and assign it to a container easily.
Other than that it works pretty well.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 12998738, منذ ٣ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥I like it.
It would like to have more integration with Firefox itself, by hitting Ctrl + T and dropdown the list of conteiners (not with the actual Ctrl + .) and just use a dummy container to not use any.
Also would be pretty good can set keyboard shortcuts to each container.
Not bad idea to have more icons and a full color pallette.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13635560, منذ ٣ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Very good! But there are some bugs:
If you are in a container, Alt+Enter (in the address bar) should open the url in another tab BUT IN THE SAME CONTAINER as the currently selceted! Currently it opens the new tab in an empty (non assigned) container. This is troublesome specially when the desired new tab depends on the current container (session cookies, etc)
Another bug: If you edit the color of a container while already having open tabs from such container, the color of those tabs doesn't change (but the color of the icon in the address bar does change).
If you open new tabs with the edited container, they do open with the new color. which may lead to confusion having several tabs with the same container but different colors.
Please fix the bugs ASAP. Thanks
- كتبها jennydaman, منذ ٣ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Much more convenient than having multiple Chrome accounts. However, it could be improved. I can't reorder the accounts in the popup menu. There is also a bug where if I open an assigned website from the default new tab "top sites" section, two tabs open instead of one.