- كتبها Carl , منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Generally OK. I would like to be able to sort them. I expected this to be under "Manage containers," but I don't see it there. Secondly, I also have a problem that quite frequently, I get a screen that says "Open this site in your assigned container?" When I click on the button to open in the assigned container, about 50% of the time, it simply doesn't do that. I have to go to the top and pick the right container and enter the address. It seems clear that it is built to confirm the opening of the right container and then go there, but it doesn't work when you want it to.
- كتبها Leslie D. Martin, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥A good start to a truly usable multi-profile browser. One addition that would be nice would be the ability to sort the container list rather than have them simply appear in the order in which they were created.
- كتبها wmattgardner, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥There's a bit of a learning curve to this, not intuitive. Some of the features you see in the video (which is necessary to understand this addon) don't seem to work ("Always open in Default" is the checkbox that appears, but I don't know what "Default" means). This is a great concept but could use to work.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 12539300, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥The extensions loses out its settings after every Firefox update, ideally it should be synced with user's Firefox account. Except this all great !!
- كتبها xeem, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥"unlike Facebook Container, Multi-Account Containers doesn’t prevent you from opening non-Facebook sites"
and therein lies the problem; you can't restrict a container to a specific domain/domains - really guys?
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14524406, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Awesome add-on! So close to being perfect. A few suggestions are add a "Private Window" container that as is expected is segregates from all the other containers and whose history does not get kept at all. Another suggestion is allowing for each container category to have custom Firefox privacy settings. Also if we wanna get crazy maybe allow containers to be tied to VPN connections via the user's VPN service preferrence. Final suggestion is MORE COLORS for container icons. Nonetheless this is a great add on!
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14351825, منذ ٣ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Great idea but it doesn't support sync. I don't know a single person that only owns one computer. I'm not sure if Mozilla has product managers or if prioritization is all done adhoc via developers, but please, someone, make container settings sync a priority.
- كتبها Pluto, منذ ٣ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥This addon is fantastic at what it does, however it has a fatal flaw... If you open up Firefox Nightly it's disabled and that's fine. When you go back to Firefox, all your containers are reset having the wrong names, colors, icons and and often a loss of data for some of the containers. It's really frustrating and I literally have to back up my profile every time I open nightly and restore it after finishing just to prevent this problem. PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!
I also have a suggestion to have a way to manage/review the data for each container. Possibly let us have history management for individual containers?? Especially options of whether to merge pages browsed with trunk history all the time as it is now, to have a separate history, or to not save history for each tab. It would be really fantastic to even be able to import/export the profile data for a container and choose which ones to include with Firefox Sync!!
- كتبها gumbeto, منذ ٣ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Very useful.
3 features that would improve it a lot: a) move tab to container; b) open all future tabs in this window on container X; c) open all future tabs in container X until I say so
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13874422, منذ ٣ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Great add-on but doesn't work on android.
I'd also like a version that just automatically puts all domains into separate containers but allows you to merge them if you'd like.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14193080, منذ ٣ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥I really want to like this plugin, it provides functionality that really should be built-in to the browser.
However, the user interface and management features are lacking.
- I can't just add websites to containers. I have to manually navigate to each website and then I can add it to a container. If I only want that website opened in the container, I have to navigate there AGAIN to check the box.
- I can't import or export lists of containers and domains. I have to start over again every time I install the plugin.
- The plugin loses track of website favicons so always shows broken image icons instead of the favicon.
- The UI for removing domains from a container has lots of visual bugs making it a challenge to use.
- Once you set a domain to always open in a container, there is no way to force the domain open in a different container. You have to remove the domain from the container completely and start over again.
Hey Mozilla, theres a ton of potential in this feature. Please don't let it die of neglect!