- كتبها Raff, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥It's buggy when I try to hide and show a container that contains a local pdf. Please fix! We should also have the ability to use the same account for all the containers, because I only use this add-on for organizing tabs.
- كتبها Lee, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥OK. A lot more lightweight than VMs or containers or Qubes. BUT, even this improved version is hugely lacking in control. For example, there's no way to separate logins to different slack accounts, since they all use the app.slack.com hostname, and differentiate by path components in the URI. That's actually DANGEROUS to privacy, since it merges tabs you might not expect it to merge! False sense of security.
- كتبها Kobold, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Add-on has a bug to where it cannot recognize the fence icon that is provide by the browser itself inside the Add-on menu. Therefore it is simple a blank space where the icon should display next to the container. (I am assuming this will be a problem in the future if additional browser icons are added.)
Also wish Mozilla made use of their OWN support forms for their stuff rather then GitHub. Some of us surprisingly don't want to use GitHub.
- كتبها Dean, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥I love using containers but it's absolutely insane that they don't automatically follow your user login to other computers. So if you organize hundreds of site into containers on one computer you have to recreate them when you switch to a different computer. Seems pointless to even have a login to begin with.
- كتبها 1324, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥I like it and I am grateful towards the developers for coming up with such a brilliant add-on. But I am giving it 3 stars as its config cannot be backed up or synced, because of which I have lost presets of websites countless amount of times. It resets whenever I togle if it's allowed in private mode or not.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15326237, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Love it... lots of potential but not yet there. It requires better integration across other elements of the browser and is somewhat buggy. Example, wild cards URLs, bookmark editing and better container mngt (eg. am I signed into Google (as who) in this container?).
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15209399, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Very interesting addon, however it really needs to sync as using multiple computers is a nightmare, and eventually your container information WILL be wiped out and you will have to start from scratch. This is inevitable.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13963666, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Pretty add-on until I found out that for Google these Containers doesn't exist. Searched in another container for something very specific and got related group ads in Facebook container lateron.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15136652, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥That's an excellent idea, but it can be way better. First of all, it should be incorpored to the browser as a feature, including the mobile browser. Second, the settings should be sync on Firefox Account Sync. Another great feature would be the possibilitie of incorporate domains to a container (ex.: add just google.com instead of keep.google.com, calendar.google.com, etc etc). Please, Mozilla, keep working on it!
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15058402, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Definitely an improvement to be able to separate sessions. REALLY needs keybindings to open tabs in each container. It's really painful to have to click in order to open a new tab in the container I want to open a new tab in (and locking domains to a particular container doesn't really help all that much for domains where I intentionally want to switch context).
- كتبها The Lonely Wolf, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Unfortunately broken right now. It's a very good extension when it is working properly. For now though, the automatic 'open in the right container; always' option is not working properly. (Maybe for certain sites (some of the ones I use))
- كتبها Jacques shellac, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥If I'm in a Google container and I launch a site that isn't attached to a container it should open in Default, rather than google. I kept wondering why I had to reauthenticate sights that weren't attached to a specific container. This is really interrupting my workflow. Other than this I have no complaints. Okay, new complaint: really need a method of exporting configuration.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14644857, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Works when it works.
The problem 1 is, it opens all links from a container in the same container, you can not setup "default container" rules. (eg. google.com is in container A for a reason, but I want to open search results in default container so websites can be normal). Nor can not setup strict rules (eg. ONLY youtube.com is in container B, and all other sites will go back to normal)
The problem 2 is, no wildcard support. So if you want whole "Google" in a container, you have to setup rules like: drive.google.com, keep.google.com, image.google.com, maps.google.com etc.etc.etc. Instead of " *.google.com"
- كتبها kelso, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥There are some problems and missing features:
- different number of icons in firefox setting and plugin setting
- need more icons e.g. email
- open this site in assigned container doesn't work
- multi language support e.g. german
- sort containers themself
- in firefox setting is missing whitespace between icon and text
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14995976, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Great extension and exactly what I need. But I keep losing the containers and had to start over. Currently lost 25 containers (happened several times before but I got only few back then). I had about 50 accounts to manage and I'm about to make 50 containers as well. Now thinking that I may lose them again and will have to start over is very frustrating. I don't mind losing login state and have to re-login once in a while but losing the containers is very stressful. Please add backup and restore feature.
- كتبها szx, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥The idea is nice but unless this extension can sync all of your container settings to the Firefox account it's not worth the effort (I can do the same by creating a different profile), especially considering that it often forgets all your containers and you have to set them up from scratch (it's pretty frustrating).
Another missing feature is the ability to open bookmarks in a container quickly. There should be a context menu action for this, e.g. Right click a bookmark > Open in Container > Select a container.
- كتبها HW, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥A truly helpful feature would be an option to automatically move any site/url NOT assigned to a container into a user specified container (or at least the Default container). If this a already a feature, I don't see it. This would eliminate the need micromanage everything... set and done.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14198976, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥I generally like using this add-on, in addition to Private Browsing mode it pretty much does everything I need it to. There's a few options that could be added that would bring it to the next level:
- customize container colors instead of choosing from a pre-set list of 7
- when pressing ctrl-T, the new tab should inherit the container of the currently active tab
- it would be nice if there were an option to skip the interstitial that prompts you to confirm when opening a url in a container other than the one it's programmed for
- i wish there were advanced options for programming which container should be used for which urls - cookies can be set by domain or path, it's pretty crude that we can only associate a single domain with a single container
Also a few surprising bugs (I'm on a macbook):
- clicking "Open in *Current* Container" on the interstitial to override the domain/container pairing doesn't work (but using keyboard controls does)
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14767010, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥It's OK and is enough to make me feel I can switch from Chrome's easy multi-profile support. But the containers add-on does not appear to sync settings via Firefox account, so that is a big pain. It also does not appear to let you select a default container for new tabs, which is frustrating. That later wish is actually the only setting I can imagine wanting to be able to set differently at home & work, so some care to be taken there. Keep working on it!