- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16135960, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Been using for years for dealing with a huge number of aws/azure accounts.
Would like the ability to set a 'homepage' for certain containers. 'Always Open This Site In' is close, but I have several containers (for example for individual AWS accounts) that all use the same login url, which this doesnt work for as it would always open in the same container.
UI change in version 7.0.0 was completely unnecessary, was previously quick to open tabs. Using long press on the + button instead as suggested by other reviewers until I work out how to revert to the previous version.
- كتبها Kitty None, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥A great add-on in basic concept, but full of small frustrations. Once created, tab containers can't be rearranged. And if you leave a container open when you close the browser, when you reopen it your tabs will likely as not have been dumped out of their containers and there's no way to fix it except by opening the menu and choosing "reopen in container" for ever single tab individually.
Still, even if it's buggy I'm glad this extension exists. Hopefully they fix it someday so I can bump this review up two more stars.
- كتبها Vix, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥This is useful but I hate when opened all the tabs of a container I close Firefox without hiding them and I lose the container content. Since I spend time to organize my containers I would expect to have it persistent somehow.
- كتبها takaouto, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥This is a great extension now that I am working from home, I can keep logged in to the accounts I need and simply hide them when I don't want to be distracted during work.
The only reason it isn't get the full stars is because I can't seem to find a way to get the tabs to stay in their containers on restart.
Scratch that, which makes it more frustrating - only the personal container tabs that I had hidden during the day come out of their containers. If I had a personal container that I opened in the evening and therefore didn't hide since creating it --- they show up in their containers on restart perfectly fine.
So when I turn on the computer in the morning I have to spend time 'reopen in container' most of the tabs I had the day before. While dumbfoundedly looking at the random tabs that didn't get yeeted into the non-container space.
- كتبها Assistance, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Where are your novice training procedures? How does a user push content into different containers? How does a user modify incorrectly filed websites? How does a user access tree structure? Does anyone have a decent tutorial for this addon?
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13699166, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥The latest version isn't working for me as every time I close my browser (85 64 bit) the extension doesn't work so I have to create new containers again - or am I missing something?
- كتبها ----, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥I have a love hate relationship with this addon, as it is a halfbaked solution, missing many UX easy of use features. For example if I open a window in one container, I would like to associate to that to Work/Play environment and not always click on the stupid container addon to select which container I want to open a window in. Please think more about the design and usability of this addon.
- كتبها Gaël, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥The extension is interesting, but there is a big access problem with Sharepoint. When Sharepoint is in a container, I can't click on a link toward Sharepoint, the access is denied.
- كتبها Bowser, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Great app, easy to use though occasionally a bit clunky. However,
-1 star because I can't save tabs and containers, just tabs. So if I save facebook, but have a personal and business account in two separate containers, it will reopen a single facebook tab. Please add this feature
-1 start because wildcard urls aren't supported (e.g. www.*.example.com and www.example.com/*)
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13305969, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Cada vez más uso los contenedores, y cuanto más los uso más problemas tengo.
Se empecina en mantener vinculado un url a un contenedor y no hay manera de desvincularlo, lo que produce muchos errores y pérdidas de tiempo.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15776659, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥This add-on is a good idea and I really want to use it. But there's a few things that keep it down for me
1) Lack of wildcard subdomain support is a killer. I read the issue on the subject and it seems there's privacy concerns with that. But the fact is that all the big sites you'd really want to confine to a container use subdomains constantly and often so it makes it frustratingly difficult to actually confine a site like google to its own container.
2) I could probably live with #1 if there was a way to tell the extension to open the current site in a specified container in the future. Right now it appears you have to copy the url, use the extension to make a tab in the desired container, revisit the site and then tell it to stay there. That's a whole lot of steps for something you're going to have to do all the time without wildcard subdomain support.
3) Once you're in a container, all navigation done from websites in that container remain in that container. So for instance, if I put google in a container and then click a link the search result, that link opens in the same container. This completely undermines the point for me, I can't actually use this to keep a site from tracking me unless I go put every single site on the internet in its own box manually. That's entirely too much effort, especially given the difficulty of actually putting a site in its own container (see #2)
I'm giving this 3 stars and will probably keep using it because it is still convenient as a multi-session tool. Going to the same site in multiple sessions is something I have to do for work a lot so it is handy for that. But I'm hoping it evolves because it could be quite a lot more if they made it easier to just completely containerize the sites of your choice.
- كتبها Martin Phillips, منذ عامينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Leaky. I've got three containerised tabs open to crosscountrytrains.co.uk showing different legs of a journey. Trying to book through one tab gives a booking connection to a different tab.