- كتبها Gustavo, منذ ٨ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥I seriously wanted to give this extension 10 stars, because it really changed the way I use the browser. However, I'm uninstalling it, because your syncing is shit, and I cannot change my site list. I want to change the order of the containers in the list, and for some reason, the list of all my "A" container sites (in which it should open by default) moved to "C" container after syncing, and there's no way I can remove it. Even when I click in the trash bin icons to delete them, it appears again when I reopen that menu. Before the update this extension was seriously amazing, but unfortunately is not usable anymore for me. Hope you let me change the order of the containers in the future as well as fixing your syncing.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14938509, منذ ٨ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥This addon would be great if they improved the way you can always open sites in a container.
Many examples of what I am talking about on the github page, ie https://github.com/mozilla/multi-account-containers/issues/473
Instead I'm required to use an additional add on: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-CA/firefox/addon/containerise/ to accomplish what I want. Stop being lazy devs and implement this guys solution already.
- كتبها Ilya Pirogov, منذ ١٠ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥It's destructive now. E.g. after I added accounts.google.com to permanent container it stopped worked at all, I just can't login to anywhere. And no ways to remove it from permanent containers. So I have to remove this extension.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16160749, منذ ١٠ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥As a non tech person, I appreciate the privacy options of Firefox and was excited to learn how to use the Container. I would give it five stars if there were better instructions on "how to". I haven't even been successful in using the help sections because of not knowing correct terminology. Obviously, I'm talking about very elementary steps, such as how to delete or rename a new container. Even more detail on how to actually put a web site into a new container would be great. ("See Spot run.") I ended up accidentally adding multiple new empty tabs to one of the containers. Here's the difficulty, I grew up with an IBM Selectric typewriter and never took a computer class in college. Lots of my friends are the same way. We just need more detailed steps. Maybe a "Tips for Baby Boomers" section throughout Firefox would be successful. Overall, I'm a huge Firefox (Moxilla) fan and even donate here and there. This is a great organization, and who else works so diligently for net neutrality? Donating to this organization is a privilege ... and a must.
- كتبها s20, منذ ١٠ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Don't get me wrong - it's great, especially the recent update that allows you to manage your containers a bit more. BUt for some dumb reason, there's no way to add sites to the list without opening them first - so I have to add support.google.com, mail. google.com, and so on, instead of just typing in https://google.com or *.google.com. I can't for the life of me understand why this feature would be left out. I'll be keeping an eye on this, but I can't use the "Limit to Designated Sites" feature without it.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 12787132, منذ ١٠ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥For version 7.0.2; The more recent update to this extension made the user experience less enjoyable. Here is what I needed the extension to do:
- quickly open a new tab in a specified container
- reopen an existing tab in a specified container
- set a specific url domain to open in specified container by default
The most recent update adds an additional number of clicks to open a new container tab.
- كتبها junkwerks, منذ ١٠ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Version 7 is too cumbersome to use now. Too many clicks required to open a container, the menu is now in the way of accessing the containers in the first place. Web browsers are mouse driven interfaces - I shouldn't have to remember what container is what menu number (oh, and I recently changed those), fumble around on the keyboard for yet another obscure key combination. Great idea, wrong execution.
- كتبها Zeror, منذ ١٠ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥The new update is a downgrade to this wonderful extension. The way it was good. Now not so much. Why?
We have to do two clicks to open a tab. And half of the time opening a new tab isn't even working for me. Clearly a broken addon and not properly tested (in UI/UX).
Please fix this!!!
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15267213, منذ ١٠ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥After recent update, I have to go through 2 click to open a specific type of container?
Why I need to do this while I just want to open new tab in a container, why I have to see all tabs in that cointainer?
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16135960, منذ ١٠ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Been using for years for dealing with a huge number of aws/azure accounts.
Would like the ability to set a 'homepage' for certain containers. 'Always Open This Site In' is close, but I have several containers (for example for individual AWS accounts) that all use the same login url, which this doesnt work for as it would always open in the same container.
UI change in version 7.0.0 was completely unnecessary, was previously quick to open tabs. Using long press on the + button instead as suggested by other reviewers until I work out how to revert to the previous version.
- كتبها Kitty None, منذ ١٠ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥A great add-on in basic concept, but full of small frustrations. Once created, tab containers can't be rearranged. And if you leave a container open when you close the browser, when you reopen it your tabs will likely as not have been dumped out of their containers and there's no way to fix it except by opening the menu and choosing "reopen in container" for ever single tab individually.
Still, even if it's buggy I'm glad this extension exists. Hopefully they fix it someday so I can bump this review up two more stars.
- كتبها Vix, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥This is useful but I hate when opened all the tabs of a container I close Firefox without hiding them and I lose the container content. Since I spend time to organize my containers I would expect to have it persistent somehow.
- كتبها takaouto, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥This is a great extension now that I am working from home, I can keep logged in to the accounts I need and simply hide them when I don't want to be distracted during work.
The only reason it isn't get the full stars is because I can't seem to find a way to get the tabs to stay in their containers on restart.
Scratch that, which makes it more frustrating - only the personal container tabs that I had hidden during the day come out of their containers. If I had a personal container that I opened in the evening and therefore didn't hide since creating it --- they show up in their containers on restart perfectly fine.
So when I turn on the computer in the morning I have to spend time 'reopen in container' most of the tabs I had the day before. While dumbfoundedly looking at the random tabs that didn't get yeeted into the non-container space.
- كتبها Assistance, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Where are your novice training procedures? How does a user push content into different containers? How does a user modify incorrectly filed websites? How does a user access tree structure? Does anyone have a decent tutorial for this addon?
- كتبها Kyna Tiona, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥The UI can be a little clumsy in a few places, though for the most part it's useful enough that I'm willing to overlook that. I'm definitely happy that as far as I can tell, tabs in a hidden container are maintained between sessions (assuming you have that option turned on) and can't be accidentally closed with the "close all other tabs" or "close all tabs to the right" buttons. On the other hand, tabs almost never reload properly from the "undo close tab" button, so if I do accidentally press the "close all tabs" button, everything is gone. It's extremely frustrating.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13699166, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥The latest version isn't working for me as every time I close my browser (85 64 bit) the extension doesn't work so I have to create new containers again - or am I missing something?