- كتبها RiCK, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥As far as I can tell there is no way to edit site URL structure, or use of wildcards *. There is also no way to manually sort the order of containers, which would be nice with a simple drag&drop. This extension is a good start, but still needs many improvements to features.
- كتبها SoManyQuestions, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Needs an option to not double check that you want to open a website in a container all the time, after it's such a pain to get it added to the list in the first place. It also needs a feature to not have to navigate to a website to add it to your container list. You should be able to add them manually.
- كتبها bsapple, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥If there's a way to add a list of urls directly to the containers rather than having to open each individual sites to add them into the container, it would be perfect.
- كتبها Trioxin, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥The "Always open this site in" feature is not matching all URLs correctly. Consider the following URL: https://promo.linode.com/linuxexperiment/?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=influencer&utm_campaign=influencer-youtube-linuxexperiment&utm_content=video&utm_term=LINUXEXP19
which gets matched as my youtube container.
- كتبها Rumboogy, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥I like the extension, but the user interface is insanely unintuitive and there are no instructions in the add-on's page. So you will have to spend a lot of time to figure out how to use this add-on. You can find some documentation by googling and some third party reviews that give even more insights on the benefits and use cases for this. I don't know why Mozilla makes it so difficult to get started with this add-on by not connecting it with meaningful documentation.
- كتبها Gustavo, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥I seriously wanted to give this extension 10 stars, because it really changed the way I use the browser. However, I'm uninstalling it, because your syncing is shit, and I cannot change my site list. I want to change the order of the containers in the list, and for some reason, the list of all my "A" container sites (in which it should open by default) moved to "C" container after syncing, and there's no way I can remove it. Even when I click in the trash bin icons to delete them, it appears again when I reopen that menu. Before the update this extension was seriously amazing, but unfortunately is not usable anymore for me. Hope you let me change the order of the containers in the future as well as fixing your syncing.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14938509, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥This addon would be great if they improved the way you can always open sites in a container.
Many examples of what I am talking about on the github page, ie https://github.com/mozilla/multi-account-containers/issues/473
Instead I'm required to use an additional add on: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-CA/firefox/addon/containerise/ to accomplish what I want. Stop being lazy devs and implement this guys solution already.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13174109, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Very useful extension. It helps me a lot in my job. Thank you.
However, sync function is complete mess! Please, make proper sync for this extension!
- كتبها Ilya Pirogov, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥It's destructive now. E.g. after I added accounts.google.com to permanent container it stopped worked at all, I just can't login to anywhere. And no ways to remove it from permanent containers. So I have to remove this extension.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16160749, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥As a non tech person, I appreciate the privacy options of Firefox and was excited to learn how to use the Container. I would give it five stars if there were better instructions on "how to". I haven't even been successful in using the help sections because of not knowing correct terminology. Obviously, I'm talking about very elementary steps, such as how to delete or rename a new container. Even more detail on how to actually put a web site into a new container would be great. ("See Spot run.") I ended up accidentally adding multiple new empty tabs to one of the containers. Here's the difficulty, I grew up with an IBM Selectric typewriter and never took a computer class in college. Lots of my friends are the same way. We just need more detailed steps. Maybe a "Tips for Baby Boomers" section throughout Firefox would be successful. Overall, I'm a huge Firefox (Moxilla) fan and even donate here and there. This is a great organization, and who else works so diligently for net neutrality? Donating to this organization is a privilege ... and a must.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 12787132, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥For version 7.0.2; The more recent update to this extension made the user experience less enjoyable. Here is what I needed the extension to do:
- quickly open a new tab in a specified container
- reopen an existing tab in a specified container
- set a specific url domain to open in specified container by default
The most recent update adds an additional number of clicks to open a new container tab.
- كتبها junkwerks, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Version 7 is too cumbersome to use now. Too many clicks required to open a container, the menu is now in the way of accessing the containers in the first place. Web browsers are mouse driven interfaces - I shouldn't have to remember what container is what menu number (oh, and I recently changed those), fumble around on the keyboard for yet another obscure key combination. Great idea, wrong execution.
- كتبها Zeror, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥The new update is a downgrade to this wonderful extension. The way it was good. Now not so much. Why?
We have to do two clicks to open a tab. And half of the time opening a new tab isn't even working for me. Clearly a broken addon and not properly tested (in UI/UX).
Please fix this!!!
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15267213, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥After recent update, I have to go through 2 click to open a specific type of container?
Why I need to do this while I just want to open new tab in a container, why I have to see all tabs in that cointainer?