- كتبها skippdiddly, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥It appears that this addon not compatible with Firefox 57. I downloaded today and can find no context options for adding the current tab to a container. I'd love to get this to work. Any suggestions.
- كتبها Mike, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥Good idea, weak implementation.
- I would expect the implementation to include the equivalent of Switch Container add-on by MarsCat to allow moving the current site to a different container.
- I would also expect an option to enable the equivalent behavior of Containers Sync add-on by Ramkumar K R to allow the container names, colors, and icons to be synchronized as part of the Firefox Sync settings (though preferablly on a more granular level than all-or-nothing)
The worst issue is that there's no way for the "Always open in Container X" settings for sites to be synchronized via Firefox Sync. Apparently it's inaccessible via API so a secondary add-on can't even fix this missing base functionality.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13216224, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥The idea is great, but I did not expect that it wouldn't implement a separate tab group for different containers. So, visually if I want to keep all of my 'Social'/'Personal' tabs in a separate groups, it seems it's just not possible right now. The only visual indication is some colored Tab underlines in a giant mix of all kind of tabs - which is not helpful at all at least for me.
- كتبها Hraban Luyat, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥Can't use my gmail account no matter how I configure this, clear cookies, whatever. "mail.google.com requires cookies to be enabled." Whitelist, greylist, blacklist, active, not active, clearing cookies, I've tried it all.
I give up. Useless for me.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13142075, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥Good idea but it didn't install in FF Nightly (Windows). Maybe I will try it on Debian Linux.
- كتبها sansonnet sansonnet, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥I can open a new default tab with the container color. But entering a new url just opens a new tab OUTSIDE the container? How do I move tabs between containers?
- كتبها shrf, منذ ٤ أعواممقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥For Containers to be everyday-usable, new tabs need to adopt the container-type of the mother tab:
Say I'm in a WORK tab and I tap Ctrl+T to open a new tab. That new tab should open as a WORK tab. Currently, Containers does not work this way. And this makes it dead on arrival for me.
It is crazy to have to specify the container-type of EVERY SINGLE TAB you open. It's just ridiculously burdensome and unworkable. Until Containers take on the container-type of the tab from which it is opened, it has limited everyday use-value.
Containers are probably the neatest extension I've seen in some time. But it is too burdensome to use when new tabs aren't spawned with same type as the mother tab [how about a setting that gives this?]. If it ever gets this functionality, it will surely be a 5-star extension.
This appears to be a much requested feature. Will it be implemented? Considering this extension has very limited usability without this feature, any chance we will see it soon?