- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها notaninja, منذ ٣ أعوامHmm, 2nd extension with this error:
"Download failed. Please check your connection."
The other one just now was Facebook container.
So is the problem the apps? Or the Mozilla app store?
Only other possibility: the system level ad-blocking built into Peppermint OS.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14763708, منذ ٣ أعوامI find the implementation of Firefox containers extremely frustrating to use.
The Firefox containers require that I keep my current context in my mind when taking any action.
If I am on a container tab for for and I press "cmd-t" to get a new tab, I do not get another work container tab. Instead I get a non-container tab (or default container). Several times a day do I realize that I've been doing a specific kind of searching (google research) or general browsing in the wrong container.
This pollutes my container identity, history, and website preferences. My work search history is now full of non-work stuff. My search results are less relevant. My "goof around" container is now full of work results, and vise versa.
I prefer the Chrome model, where one whole window, and all it's tabs, are one "profile". This makes it much easier to use and think about.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14741103, منذ ٣ أعوامGreat idea, but it slows down my job.
There's no easy way to map "cmd + t" to a default type of container (or, even better, to tell it to use the one in focus), introducing cumbersome tricks like another extension, or pressing combinations of buttons.
I open new tabs hundreds of times per hour, every day, and this is totally not acceptable from an UX point of view.
Reading the pointless/pissy replies by developers on Github or Reddit ( ("it's a feature") is almost ast frustrating as the problem itself.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14707214, منذ ٣ أعوامI was using this even when this add on was in test pilot. I live by this add On but since past few day this is giving me issue.
The issue is that when ever i close firefox the extension reset to default. Please fix it.
This is a five star Add on only because of the problem that i am facing recently, i am rating it one star.
I just made an id to comment.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها frustrated, منذ ٣ أعوامDoes not log me out of Gmail accounts. Was suggested by Firefox social media to use this to automatically log me out of Gmail accounts when I close Firefox. It does not. Its short cut also interferes with 1Password shortcut.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14661126, منذ ٣ أعوامLoving the automatic containment of my websites, i.e. banking separate from email, shopping separate from facebook, etc. Would love it if it didn't require me to confirm my decision to always load a page in a preferred container.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها Chris Hubick, منذ ٤ أعوامToo buggy to be usable for privacy. "always open in " shows checked, but domain isn't actually associated w container. No way to have links to non-associated domains open in default container. "open link in.. " doesn't work. No easy way to associate many domains to a container.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13284684, منذ ٤ أعوامThere is nothing in particular wrong with this extension, but I automatically give 1 star to any software that asks me to rate it. Incredibly disappointed by mozilla following this dumb trend.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 12336358, منذ ٤ أعوامVery buggy and misses important features.
Firstly: If you open a page in the incorrect container there is no way to easily reopen the page in a different container.
Always opening a page in a specific container is an option that is only presented when you have already opened the page in that specific container.
Even after asigning a page to a specific container, if for example you open such a page from a different container you will be presented with an interface to pick whether you want to open in default container or the current one. There is a "do not ask again" option but it doesn't function at all. You are always asked.
There is no administration page, no settings, no nothing. The only "option" is to remember the assigned container after you have already opened the page in the container, and, like I said, that feature DOESN't work well.
Containers also break some functionality. If you have facebook in container A and want to use facebook for login on a site on container B, this will not work.
This addon had the pottential to be a great feature but it's awfully implemented.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13517270, منذ ٤ أعوامuseless since it cannot sync accross multiple computers...
also it is not possible to define standards (eg. amazon.de --> always "shopping", etc.)
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها D.K., منذ ٤ أعوامNutzlos, da erstellte Container und automatische Regeln nicht mit über Firefox Sync abgeglichen werden. Auf jedem gerät die Container neu einzurichten ist dann auch nicht mehr einfacher, als mehrere Profile zu erstellen.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها NVulcanGaming, منذ ٤ أعوامI personally like Firefox and this was the one feature it was missing for me to use it. After using it for a bit it was incredibly annoying to NOT have the current container open when I use Ctrl+T to open a new tab. Every time I open a new tab instead of it being a one step process It's a five step process. This makes me think that this program wasn't tested by anyone or was coded by monkeys. It's not even an option that can be changed or modified within the settings. I really want to use Firefox but until they change this I have to continue to use Chrome.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14295622, منذ ٤ أعوامLA ODIO, ES NECESARIO CREAR PERFILES DE USUARIOS DIFERENTES; NO UN SIMULACRO DE PERFILES TOTALMENTE INUTILES A LA HORA DE PODER SEPARAR LAS VENTANAS Y NO CORRER EL RIESGO DE QUE OTRO USUARIO POR CERRAR SUS PESTAÑAS CIERRE LAS DE EL USUARIO PRINCIPAL