- كتبها Sylvain, منذ ٨ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥Buggy as hell. Cors Issues and more than 400x issues not resolved. I don't understand how this extension can be recommended. The extension is broken by design and a pure non-sense.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16161506, منذ ١٠ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥It was never a really good extension, but with the new update it bacame totally unusable. how can you make such a small plugin so complicated and unintuitive, quite impressive
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 12917938, منذ ١٠ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥"Here you can go back to the previous version"
Remember to activate tab synchronization
- كتبها Rick, منذ ١٠ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥How is this a Recommended Extension?
Mozilla doesn't have to follow their own rules?
This problem has existed for so long and apparently no one knows how to fix it.
And now you got the new Ui problem and new glitches, just check the recent reviews. So glad i knew not to update.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13845155, منذ ١٠ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥It went from being a good extension to something really bad, with just one update
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16021992, منذ ١٠ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥Their latest update made this extension annoying to use. As others have said, now I have to click multiple times to open a new container. I will wait for a few weeks just to see if they read our reviews, but if they don't, I will uninstall it. A shame, because I truly liked this extension.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 10244801, منذ ١٠ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥After latest update hundreds of temporary containers keep on showing up. I can delete them but they are back after a restart. Really crappy update!
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16132713, منذ ١٠ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥don't know what they're doing, it was doing fine and they decided to change everything, we have to click at least 6 times to open a new tab. who came up with this new feature? that guy must be a genius, definitely deserves a raise, what more will he add? i'm excited for the next updates, i hope they add captchas next
- كتبها Steven Merrill, منذ ١٠ أشهرمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥The latest update completely renders this extension useless. I can't just hit Control-Period and navigate up and down with my arrow keys to select the container I want. Please revert this change or allow switching back. At least make it possible to use the arrow keys to navigate.
- كتبها HonestReviews, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥Recommended because it's made by mozilla. Does not install, corrupt file error message. Why you recommend an addon that you have not tested?
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 12352034, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥I get the message -
This add-on cannot be installed as it appears to be corrupt, after the add-on is downloaded.
Please fix it ASAP
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14159406, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥Mozilla had a hand in this disaster. iThey should remove it and look up the word 'robust'.--which it is definitely not. it's an embarassment to the brand.
the worst was when i deleted it and artifacts remained in the contextaul menu. it took hours to get them out. and i'm still not sure if i did. Caveat emptor!
- كتبها HELPINGREVIEWZ, منذ عام واحدمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥update 5-4-20 I get it now they won't allow install from tor browser cuz they want to track all your logins using the so called private containers. BS Also Mozilla login here is a royal PITA maybe they don't want more reviews/
WHY IS IT RECOMMENDED? WILL NOT INSTALL: ERROR: FILE IS CORRUPTED