مراجعة مستخدم فيرفكس 13449601
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16893129, منذ ٤ أيامYa no puedo trabajar sin esta maravillosa extensión, para mi su uso es tan natural como respirar.
- مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥كتبها James Tuttle, منذ ٤ أيامThis extension is awesome, except for the fact that EVERY time you click on a link, open a new tab or type in a website url an error pops up asking "Open this site in your assigned Container?". You are then required to click ok if you want your page to load. The Firefox forum shows several people asking for a solution, with Firefox devs stating there is no solution because "Interrupting the user every time they open a new tab is how the containers plugin is supposed to work." As far as I can see, no one has been able to find a work around yet to make it so that when you right click and "open in new tab", Firefox is actually able to figure out how to open your link in a new tab without popping up that extra prompt.
- مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥كتبها Fox, منذ ٥ أيامThis is an absolute game-changer.
It is unique to Firefox, and one of the reasons I will never switch to another browser.
Allows containers for different accounts.
Remember to get the "Facebook container" add-on as well!
- مقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥كتبها Dhwaneet Bhatt, منذ ١١ يومًاUsing this container has made my browsing more private. There is a bug that if I add a new container and re-arrange it, the shortcuts don't change according to the order of containers, the new container always picks up the higher number.
- مقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥كتبها TheTwitcher, منذ ١١ يومًاAllows you to maintain separate logins or even separate sessions for the same login. There is one missing piece of functionality however, which is that although you can specify sites to always open in a container, you cannot specify this for individual URLs (e.g. bookmarks).
- مقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 17905998, منذ ١٢ يومًاThe only reason I'm giving 4 stars instead of 5 is because I'd like there to be a way to manage the site lists for my containers manually (i.e. by typing a site address into a text box & hitting "add to list") as opposed to having to navigate to that website & then use the "Always Open This Site in..." button to get it to show up in the list.
Other than that nitpick, I love this! I like being able to have at least some control over the information that trackers from any given site get, & it's been good for organizing tabs as well!