- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14545806, منذ ٤ ساعاتمقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥Multi-Account Containers makes my life with multiple clients and many identities much easier. Great add-on if you have more "contexts" in your online life and you want to keep them separated.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16844605, منذ ١٥ ساعةمقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥I have multiple clients for my business with many overlapping web services which I need to log into with multiple accounts simultaneously. This add-on is perfect for my needs and solves a real problem for me.
- كتبها PcGameHunter, منذ يوم واحدمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Lacks essential features like container content management and many basic quality of life features.
Quickly becomes cumbersome to use, can't set wildcards, causing tons of cross-container switching in regular use.
Having to confirm new container choice on first connection is just a waste of time.
The frequency of updates is very low despite this being a great potential addition/replacement to full browser profiles.
- كتبها jacek, منذ يومينمقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥Very good. The only one more feature I need is ability to set home page for container. I use some containers only for e-mail accounts or other one specific site and I'd like to have open this site automatically when I open container.
- كتبها Gad, منذ يومينمقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥Great add-on, I use it for personal/work separation, banking, shopping vs. social media separation.
Works great, allow sync between devices, remember site>tab assignment
For IT - great when working with multiple identities in same services like o365
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16851789, منذ ٣ أياممقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥It would be ideal to be able to clean private data from containers. I love the option to clear browser data when closing it, but it would be very useful to be able to clean the containers in a particular way (or if there was one that was automatically cleaned when closing Firefox).
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 12677004, منذ ٦ أياممقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥Excellent for keeping accounts separate and from sites tracking you across the web. 2 small caveats: reordering containers doesn't seem to work under the "+" dropdown menu, and syncing to another FF instance doesn't migrate your custom containers. Not looking forward to setting up the additional 27 containers I use in each instance - and I use many...
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16844817, منذ ٨ أياممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Everything fine with this new feature like Multi-Account Containers but I can just add that I if you can do something with the history by container can help to no loose the different webpages that I visited, because the container just safe the current page where was my last visit, it doesn't show me the movements forward and behid that I made.