كتبها H., منذ شهر واحد
مقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥
Nach der Verwendung für Facebook wa rich überzeugt und habe das Tool nun für alle wichtigen Lebensbereiche eingerichtet. So trenne ich Social-Media, Shopping, Arbeit und Hobbys voneinander.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13801376, منذ ٨ ساعاتمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥This is an excellent concept. I'm not so bothered about separating sites by category but containerising individual known bad organisations so that they cannot access anyone else's cookies is fantastic. However, I've only awarded 4-stars due to 1. low number and range of container colours available, 2. No ability to pre-assign sites by direct url entry - for some reason you have to open them first and then assign them then assign them from the drop down, 3. No ability to assign sites by domain - you have to open each site then assign them individually which is both laborious and prone to error.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16713490, منذ يومينمقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥A extensão é ótima. Além de melhorar nossa privacidade ela me deixou mais produtivo (por não ter que ficar trocando a conta do e-mail sempre que for acessar uma conta diferente).
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16705941, منذ ٤ أياممقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥This is the main reason why I still use Firefox! Works perfectly (especially if you have to login to multiple O365 accounts, which can be brutal)
- كتبها vipguy64, منذ ٦ أياممقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥Something I never knew I needed. Lots of user-friendly options such as being able to set a website to only ever be opened in one container. This means I don't have to first open a tab in that specific container then go to that website. Also, it's handy in preventing every social media in existence from tracking me since I've put each of them in their own container. Thank you Mozilla!
- كتبها jigglysackles, منذ ٧ أياممقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥Love this add-on. It's been great with my work to keep certain sites separated from each other. I use multiple Office 365 accounts a lot for example and using these helps with the admin login persistence issues. Also helps isolate junk sites that could be intrusive.