كتبها Bflat, منذ شهر واحد
مقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥
Just one thing missing: I like to keep multi-account containers out of my toolbar, so I don't have it filled with tons of add ons. I chose to remove, among others, multi-account containers, because I can access all of it's options without having to click the icon on the toolbar. That is, with the apparent exception of the option to limit a container to it's designated sites. I could be wrong, and the option is just hidden somewhere and I haven't found it, but I don't believe that's the case. When I go to the ''Manage Containers'' page and click on a container, it shows me two things I can do with each container: preferences and remove. When I click preferences, all that it lets me do is change the container's name, icon and icon's color. Also, a feature that isn't available at all and I would like it very much if it was implemented, is the ability to sort the containers. Either by choosing different ways to organize them, such as by alphabetical order, or by being able to drag them to another slot.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16713490, منذ ١٩ ساعةمقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥A extensão é ótima. Além de melhorar nossa privacidade ela me deixou mais produtivo (por não ter que ficar trocando a conta do e-mail sempre que for acessar uma conta diferente).
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16705941, منذ ٣ أياممقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥This is the main reason why I still use Firefox! Works perfectly (especially if you have to login to multiple O365 accounts, which can be brutal)
- كتبها vipguy64, منذ ٥ أياممقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥Something I never knew I needed. Lots of user-friendly options such as being able to set a website to only ever be opened in one container. This means I don't have to first open a tab in that specific container then go to that website. Also, it's handy in preventing every social media in existence from tracking me since I've put each of them in their own container. Thank you Mozilla!
- كتبها jigglysackles, منذ ٥ أياممقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥Love this add-on. It's been great with my work to keep certain sites separated from each other. I use multiple Office 365 accounts a lot for example and using these helps with the admin login persistence issues. Also helps isolate junk sites that could be intrusive.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13037898, منذ ٦ أياممقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥As much as I like the feature, the plugin is buggy as hell. It sometimes forgets the tabs in a specific container for a time, then all of a sudden opens them up. Any subsequent opening of said container then doubles the tabs that were opened... The only remedy is to delete the container and recreate one. At which point we start again. For some reason this only happens on a few containers and never on others, so the plugin is still usable albeit frustrating.