كتبها USER-EXPERIENCEONLY, منذ شهر واحد
مقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥
I would not count on this to do what it claims. Facebook is VERY aggressive in deleting accounts of people who try to modify user experience on FB. You risk losing your account with this add-on.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16713490, منذ ١٥ ساعةمقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥A extensão é ótima. Além de melhorar nossa privacidade ela me deixou mais produtivo (por não ter que ficar trocando a conta do e-mail sempre que for acessar uma conta diferente).
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16705941, منذ ٣ أياممقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥This is the main reason why I still use Firefox! Works perfectly (especially if you have to login to multiple O365 accounts, which can be brutal)
- كتبها vipguy64, منذ ٥ أياممقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥Something I never knew I needed. Lots of user-friendly options such as being able to set a website to only ever be opened in one container. This means I don't have to first open a tab in that specific container then go to that website. Also, it's handy in preventing every social media in existence from tracking me since I've put each of them in their own container. Thank you Mozilla!
- كتبها jigglysackles, منذ ٥ أياممقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥Love this add-on. It's been great with my work to keep certain sites separated from each other. I use multiple Office 365 accounts a lot for example and using these helps with the admin login persistence issues. Also helps isolate junk sites that could be intrusive.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13037898, منذ ٦ أياممقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥As much as I like the feature, the plugin is buggy as hell. It sometimes forgets the tabs in a specific container for a time, then all of a sudden opens them up. Any subsequent opening of said container then doubles the tabs that were opened... The only remedy is to delete the container and recreate one. At which point we start again. For some reason this only happens on a few containers and never on others, so the plugin is still usable albeit frustrating.