كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16532918, منذ ٥ أشهر
مقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥
Mozilla set big expectations for this extension, but it did not work at all in Firefox 84.0 for Mac. I installed and enabled it, but the add-on's icon never appears in the toolbar and right clicking on web links does not present an option to choose a container. In the manager for the add-on, I created new containers in addition to the defaults and they disappear as soon as I exit the manager and re-enter it. A perpetual warning message appears in Firefox's Preferences indicating "An extension, Firefox Multi-Account Containers, requires Tab Containers," as though they are not enabled and need to be. Yet the checkbox for Enable Tab Containers right below that warning is enabled. So tab containers appear to be enabled, but the add-on is completely non-functional and worthless, and there are no help articles that address the problem of the icon not even showing up and no container-choosing functionality appearing after install. Mozilla set big expectations or this add-on and delivered a big disappointment.
- كتبها Adrien, منذ ١٤ ساعةمقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥An absolute must have.
It allows in the same time to reduce our privacy exposure and ease the use of multiple accounts on the same domain.
An exemple of usage I love is connect to gmail with an account and to youtube musique with another account because it have subscription to it.
PS FOR THE DEVELOPPERS: The only missing feature for this extension is the ability to isolate plugins too.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 12838152, منذ ٥ أياممقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥This should be rolled out as a general feature. Some services or segments are just part of our lives, but are too intensive and invasive. Firefox containers is the best solution/workaround to these 'necessary evils'.
- كتبها Arie, منذ ٧ أياممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥De oplossing om aan te melden bij verschillende e-mailboxen van dezelfde provider. Bespaart een hoop ergernis en maakt het super simpel zonder iedere keer af te melden bij schakelen naar een ander e-mail account.
- كتبها Thadeu, منذ ٧ أياممقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥Precisava acessar usando diferentes perfis, para isso ou tinha que criar personas ou iniciar o navegador com diferentes pastas de usuários para ter configurações distintas.
O Multi-Account-Containers permite eu manter tudo em uma só instância do Firefox, o que me salva muito processamento e memória, podendo abrir vários perfis da mesma rede social ou do mesmo serviço de email agilizando muito o trabalho.
Fui além, e descobri a possibilidade de melhorar a privacidade abrindo sites "pais" de muitos rastreadores apenas em um contêiner específico e deixando literalmente as bestas presas em suas gaiolas.
Firefox inovou muito com esse recurso, sem dúvida deveria se tornar padrão (inclusive mobile).
- كتبها Nightstorm, منذ ٧ أياممقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥I use Google for work and home, and Containers is the only way I can avoid repeated login prompts and Google services that insist on using the wrong credentials. It's a unique feature that keeps me coming back to Firefox!
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14545806, منذ ٧ أياممقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥Multi-Account Containers makes my life with multiple clients and many identities much easier. Great add-on if you have more "contexts" in your online life and you want to keep them separated.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16844605, منذ ٧ أياممقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥I have multiple clients for my business with many overlapping web services which I need to log into with multiple accounts simultaneously. This add-on is perfect for my needs and solves a real problem for me.
- كتبها PcGameHunter, منذ ٨ أياممقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Lacks essential features like container content management and many basic quality of life features.
Quickly becomes cumbersome to use, can't set wildcards, causing tons of cross-container switching in regular use.
Having to confirm new container choice on first connection is just a waste of time.
The frequency of updates is very low despite this being a great potential addition/replacement to full browser profiles.
- كتبها jacek, منذ ٩ أياممقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥Very good. The only one more feature I need is ability to set home page for container. I use some containers only for e-mail accounts or other one specific site and I'd like to have open this site automatically when I open container.
- كتبها Gad, منذ ٩ أياممقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥Great add-on, I use it for personal/work separation, banking, shopping vs. social media separation.
Works great, allow sync between devices, remember site>tab assignment
For IT - great when working with multiple identities in same services like o365
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16851789, منذ ١٠ أياممقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥It would be ideal to be able to clean private data from containers. I love the option to clear browser data when closing it, but it would be very useful to be able to clean the containers in a particular way (or if there was one that was automatically cleaned when closing Firefox).