مقيّمة بِ ٤٫٦ من ٥
٤٫٦ نجمة من 5
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 12692556, منذ ١٩ دقيقةمقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥Awesome add-on, my only complaint is that I can't re-arrange the order of my containers, so the only way to reorder them... is to delete and start all over again :/
Feature Request: a custom color selector, and custom logo (or at least more logos)!
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16470756, منذ ساعة واحدةمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥When I restore a previous session (that's an official setting in Firefox), the tabs reopen in a non-conainer.
Also, I did not find a way to assign tabs in bulk to a container.
These 2 problems together make the plugin unusable: I am uninstalling.
- كتبها Soul4Sail, منذ ٤ أياممقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥It only works for a short period of time,then the pop up box, to select the container you want comes up as a blank white box,it happens every time I've loaded it & reloaded it & cleared caches & refreshed firefox & reinstalled all add-ons 1 by 1 & it doesn't matter it always happens & you lose it & all the other mutli acct containers that are based on the same code, so I can't open certain sites now,when the tab is closed I can't go back into container so I can't safely use my social media, thanks, can you fix this shit? asap & I'll change my stars to higher 4 or 5 likely but as it stands I give a 1 star since it's not only unusable it's preventing me from even logging into my social media totally..& safely
- كتبها RiCK, منذ ٦ أياممقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥As far as I can tell there is no way to edit site URL structure, or use of wildcards *. There is also no way to manually sort the order of containers, which would be nice with a simple drag&drop. This extension is a good start, but still needs many improvements to features.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16454133, منذ ٦ أياممقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥I would highly recommend this plugin. As DevOps it helps me a lot to keep working on different things from one browser and it is easy to organize my work.