مقيّمة بِ ٤٫٦ من ٥
٤٫٦ نجمة من 5
كتبها Gustavo, منذ شهر واحد
مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥
I seriously wanted to give this extension 10 stars, because it really changed the way I use the browser. However, I'm uninstalling it, because your syncing is shit, and I cannot change my site list. I want to change the order of the containers in the list, and for some reason, the list of all my "A" container sites (in which it should open by default) moved to "C" container after syncing, and there's no way I can remove it. Even when I click in the trash bin icons to delete them, it appears again when I reopen that menu. Before the update this extension was seriously amazing, but unfortunately is not usable anymore for me. Hope you let me change the order of the containers in the future as well as fixing your syncing.
- كتبها Rohan, منذ يومينمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥I have tried this addon on two of my laptops. Both systems stops responding shortly after installing and remains in hung state for around 20 minutes, then firefox crashes and system comes back to life.
using ubuntu 20.04
- كتبها ChristianAubry, منذ ٤ أياممقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥Cette extension est un compromis parfait entre la sécurité absolue (1 onglet=1 session) et la performance (n onglets = 1 session). Je sépare ainsi mes onglets par groupes: "Personnel", "Professionnel", "Finance", "Transactions", "Google", "Facebook" et "Suspect". Cela me permet, par exemple, de rester connecté à mon compte Google sans rouvrir automatiquement la connexion à chaque redémarrage. Un module indispensable pour moi!
- كتبها Nick, منذ ٨ أياممقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥So disappointed that my containers (except the default ones) just randomly disappeared today. It could be because I clicked a button in User-Agent Switcher & Manager which said something along the lines of - use/connect Multi-Account Containers - but now I'm so mad because I have to recreate the containers. My rating (before this incident) is actually 5-stars. They've also made it easier to "Always open this site in..." a container which makes setting up more convenient.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15854589, منذ ٩ أياممقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥Thank you for this extension! This extension helps me not to delete cookies and site data when the browser is closed. Though I think there are two points to improve:
1. When a new site is opened, the extension could recommend a container for this site. Will save some time instead of doing things on my own.
2. Be able to delete all the site data only from the "main" space (when no container is in place) when a browser is closed. At the moment, "Delete cookies and site data when Firefox Developer Edition is closed" flag is applied not only on the "main" space, but also drops the data from the containers (which doesn't seem correct to me).
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16368271, منذ ٩ أياممقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥Since Sync feature was introduced for this add-on the container flag no longer comes back with session restore.
When I use containers that were created some time ago, tabs re-open in those containers, correctly.
When I create new containers these tabs open in normal tabs when the session is trestored, so the container flag is lost for them.
Whatever may be the difference between older and newer containers - since the sync feature was added this behaviour is happening, rendering the add-on useless in my case.