مقيّمة بِ ٤٫٦ من ٥
٤٫٦ نجمة من 5
كتبها 3ventic, منذ ٣ أشهر
مقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥
Super simple to use with its clearly colorcoded tabs and UI actions, and good at what it promises: allowing multiple accounts on the same site in the same window (very useful when I need to switch between testing accounts for something I'm developing or trying out), and increasing privacy by containing your login and tracking cookies to the specific sites you use within the container without compromising convenience, as is the case with about:profiles.
- كتبها Nick, منذ يومينمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥So disappointed that my containers (except the default ones) just randomly disappeared today. It could be because I clicked a button in User-Agent Switcher & Manager which said something along the lines of - use/connect Multi-Account Containers - but now I'm so mad because I have to recreate the containers. My rating (before this incident) is actually 5-stars. They've also made it easier to "Always open this site in..." a container which makes setting up more convenient.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15854589, منذ ٤ أياممقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥Thank you for this extension! This extension helps me not to delete cookies and site data when the browser is closed. Though I think there are two points to improve:
1. When a new site is opened, the extension could recommend a container for this site. Will save some time instead of doing things on my own.
2. Be able to delete all the site data only from the "main" space (when no container is in place) when a browser is closed. At the moment, "Delete cookies and site data when Firefox Developer Edition is closed" flag is applied not only on the "main" space, but also drops the data from the containers (which doesn't seem correct to me).
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16368271, منذ ٤ أياممقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥Since Sync feature was introduced for this add-on the container flag no longer comes back with session restore.
When I use containers that were created some time ago, tabs re-open in those containers, correctly.
When I create new containers these tabs open in normal tabs when the session is trestored, so the container flag is lost for them.
Whatever may be the difference between older and newer containers - since the sync feature was added this behaviour is happening, rendering the add-on useless in my case.
- كتبها EFra, منذ ٨ أياممقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥It was more annoying than anything else. Once I removed it, I had to restart Firefox 3 (three) TIMES to remove it from the context menu. Once should be sufficient. Certainly not twice, and definitely not THREE times.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16361129, منذ ٨ أياممقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥After having been using different browsers for awhile to get around this issue, this is the best feature I could ask for in a browser!! Great add.