مقيّمة بِ ٤٫٦ من ٥
٤٫٦ نجمة من 5
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16139464, منذ ٣ ساعاتمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥The new update is a downgrade to this wonderful extension. The way it was good. Now not so much. Why?
We have to do two clicks to open a tab. And half of the time opening a new tab isn't even working for me. Clearly a broken addon and not properly tested (in UI/UX).
Please fix this!!!
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 15267213, منذ ٩ ساعاتمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥After recent update, I have to go through 2 click to open a specific type of container?
Why I need to do this while I just want to open new tab in a container, why I have to see all tabs in that cointainer?
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13592200, منذ ١٦ ساعةمقيّمة بِ ٢ من ٥I use this daily, but with this new update, opening links in a specified container is such a PITA. Before, I would ctrl + . then tab one or two (or n) to the specified container to open a new tab in. Now, that opens some other menu where I have to keep navigating.
Reading through release notes, there states "new keyboard shortcuts" which I assume are to solve the issue above, but I can't find _any_ documentation about it! What are the shortcuts? Even the "about this extension" only shows the old ctrl + . shortcut. Breaking users' flow is a software sin, especially if you don't provide information on how to restore/replace it.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 12917938, منذ يوم واحدمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥"Here you can go back to the previous version"
Remember to activate tab synchronization
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 16135960, منذ يومينمقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥Been using for years for dealing with a huge number of aws/azure accounts.
Would like the ability to set a 'homepage' for certain containers. 'Always Open This Site In' is close, but I have several containers (for example for individual AWS accounts) that all use the same login url, which this doesnt work for as it would always open in the same container.
UI change in version 7.0.0 was completely unnecessary, was previously quick to open tabs. Using long press on the + button instead as suggested by other reviewers until I work out how to revert to the previous version.
- كتبها anupz, منذ يومينمقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥This is one of my favourite addons. I migrated to Firefox completely from Chrome and other browsers due to this and mainly Privacy security.
With the new UI updated and the keyboard shortcuts for container tabs, its even more awesome. The update had some confusions, because there werent proper onboarding for it. Once its setup and we know how to use, its better now.
I miss the following things still :-
1. Sort the container tabs in the container menu. This is a basic feature which is missing I guess.
2. A shortcut to open a new tab in the same container we are currently in.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13406053, منذ يومينمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥would be nice to have middle click on '+' to open container dropdown, instead of having to long press it.
Or keyboard shortcuts for opening a specific container group, not just ctrl+. to open dropdown.
- كتبها JGTavistar, منذ يومينمقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥I've been using this since shortly after it was released to separate logins to the same site by different users; for example, when testing a user account while logged in as an administrator. I also use it to log in to Office 365 with different user accounts while supporting multiple clients.
The recent UI change did seem inconvenient (more a matter of interrupting the flow) but seems to have been a necessary compromise to allow additional functions. Instead of left-click, left-click on the icon, it's right-click, left-click on the "Open a new tab..." button. Change is good, humans are capable of learning new ways of doing things without whining.
The new font in the list allows me to see all of my Containers.
One suggestion for a future enhancement would be the ability to sort or manually order my list of containers.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14291709, منذ يومينمقيّمة بِ ٥ من ٥The last update made this plugin sadly a pain to use. Giving this 1 Star till it's fixed.
Update: As someone else mentioned here, there is still a 2 click option by right clicking the default Firefox "+" Tab.
But a reminder for this new feature would have been very useful.
- كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14220894, منذ يومينمقيّمة بِ ١ من ٥It was highly useful for me and now it useless because now I have to make multiple clicks just to open a new tab which is very annoying, please fix this!
- كتبها NickdeClaw, منذ يومينمقيّمة بِ ٤ من ٥Please revert the UI to allow one click for new container tabs. We primarily use containers to log into the same site multiple times on different accounts. No need to look at rarely-used menu options every time we want to open a new tab. Those menu options can't automate the primary use case.