- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 13808357, منذ ٣ أعوامI historically haven't had many issues with this extension, but since the last update, the behavior has been much worse. Sometimes LastPass will just refuse to autofill sites that used to work. Sometimes I will click on the extension icon in the toolbar and nothing shows up. Often when I go to save a new password or look at a current password the request will timeout.
Browser: Firefox 66.0.2
OS: macOS High Sierra and Windows 10
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها Marooned, منذ ٣ أعوامNice tools but on new FF (without XUL) can't remember mail nor password. It's working fine on the older FF with XUL extensions. Also, the interface and the menu layout requires refreshing and review - very confusing and unintuitive. Also, does not remember settings for generating passwords. Always back to defaults (12 chars length etc). Also, generating inplace in password field does not store it so if you not copied it, then it's a problem and you need to reset the password on the site.
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14757299, منذ ٣ أعوامThe current build forces you to accept terms when you first open your browser, and then sends you to the sign up page instead of the login popup like it used to. I have to close that window and then click on the icon again in order to sign in.
I feel like updating the UI a bit for the addon would work wonders for the app. Just have it go to the login section first in the popup, with a link to sign up below it where the terms have to be accepted on that page.
The app with this update has been made more clunky and tedious to sign in instead of simpler and more straight forward.
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها Shireen, منذ ٤ أعوامThis is one of the best password managers I've used BUT the Firefox version is lacking behind. LastPass causes Firefox to load incredibly slowly and sometimes doens't respond at all.
Please fix the Firefox issues.
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14711735, منذ ٤ أعوامI really like LastPass on my actual computers. However, on my phone and iPad it is a major pain: It only automatically enters my user name and NOT password. This requires switching back and forth between LastPass and the web site, which is very annoying on an Android phone or iPad. For my computers I rate it 5 stars.
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14702594, منذ ٤ أعوامErweiterung funktioniert in Firafox nur ab und zu. Füllt die Felder automatisch agressiv aus egal was in der Backend für die Domäne konfiguriert ist...
- مقيّمة بِ ٣ من ٥كتبها مستخدم فيرفكس 14695301, منذ ٤ أعوامAutofill doesn't always work, and when it doesn't there's no quick way for me to just copy/paste (but there is in the Chrome version). URL detection is buggy. Also need an easier way to add multiple URLs for a site.